Part 1..

I can't stop crying ! I want this pain to go away 'and you know im not okay ! I wanna lay down, go to sleep, wake up and feel like nothing ever happened.I WANNA WAKE UP AND FEEL HOW YOU FEEL! Not giving af about me or my feelings ! I wanna wake up and wish I could rewind time to the day I fell for you I wish I knew things would turn so sour! nobody understands how the fuck i feel nobody even cares about how the fuck i feel . And the one person I expect to be caring considerate and loving refuses ! my heart is fuckin shattered like the shit can't be fixed ! I wish i never loved you but i do! i wish i never cared about you but i fuckin do! i wish i never met you but i did! I cant get it out i cant express enough! It hurt so bad because i feel like i lost you but deep down apart of me feeling like I never really had you.. A part of me feeling like its my fault because I knew I shouldn't of caught feelings for a mf that wasn't my boyfriend! For six months i've been tryna deal with this shit i tell myself every night it'll get better it never did it got so much fucking worst ! I keep breaking down & crying so hard and I have nobody here for me nobody it really fuckin hurts im sittin here typing this to you for what ? Do these bitches really mean that much to you ? You care that much about them and so little about me that seeing me hurt & break down in tears mean nothing huh? How can you watch me hurt and be okay with it? How can you do this to me outta all people? How can you watch me cry then tell me you still see no wrong in your actions? Your breaking me! idk if i can take another crying session. Another argument another anything! Not one more bad word yo i have really never been so close to the end of the bridge & ready to jump i know im gonna wake up tonight crying again or crying myself to sleep & who do i call ? Nobody can ever make me feel like you have ! When we first start rocking i felt safe & protected . Just your comfort your words i felt okay i tried making myself believe that i didn't care but i FUCKIN do ! I tried making myself believe for months i didn't wanna be with you & if you would have let me go then i think i would be okay but i held on & i really didn't let go no matter what anybody said because a part of me felt like if I stopped fighting you would really never start and you'd let go and just not care and now look no matter what I say no matter how hard I cry or fight you say anything outta your mouth you tell me you'll replace me or you don't care if I cry or im your regret . Its so much i gave you i wish i could have back & i cant ! You promised me forever . . . forever wasnt supposed to end. You promised me different, different never began now i feel what I wish I'd never felt . I'm feeling what my friends used to call me crying about at 2 in the morning not knowing how they felt but having all the right words. i wish i could go back in time because forever wasn't supposed to end ! Forever wasnt supposed to end . You wasn't supposed to do this to me you promised me you'd never be the one to hurt me you held me & told me you'd never hurt me ... You told me shit would get better .. It wouldn't happen again ! what happened to all the promises you made me ? How can you not love me ? How can you not care ? How can you treat me this way ? How ? Please tell me. What did I do wrong? I gave you everything I gave you all of me I did everything & yet it's my fault huh ? I really hate how i feel . Im so hurt i swear words just cant express it . I want it all back I cant stop crying no matter how hard i try yo ! You promised me. I swore I'd never do you wrong. you held me told me I needed to trust you ... I loved you. I rocked with you! You were supposed to be mine & i gave you everything . How do i stop these tears ? How can i stop crying ? How can i make this hurt go away ? When is it going to end ? I just want you to see how i feel , feel how i feel . Why ... Why ? Why is it me ? I never cheated . I never lied & i never left you So why ? Why me ? Why hurt me ? I was down for you . I never turned my back on you .. NEVER and now My heart hurts because of it .My heart fuckin hurts ! You were supposed to be MY forever & now my forever isnt my forever .we were supposed to rock we were supposed to be good what happened.Sittin here and my mind is going crazy its so much overwhelming me and i dont have anyone to turn to i dont have anyone to talk to i feel alone . Surrounded by so many people & yet I still feel so alone . I cried myself to sleep I woke up in tears & its a never ending cycle . How can you even make me feel like this? How can you sit here and have so much power over my feelings? How can you hurt me so bad ? How can you make it seem like your there for me but I cried alone I hurt alone . Your out and your happy and im here and im hurtin . Im here and im cryin & your out havin fun . My heart hurts so bad this pain is so unbearable . Why wont you just stop? Why won't you just stop hurtin me ? Why cant you love me ? Why cant you hold me and be there for me ? I just want you to hold me & tell me everything's going to be okay.. AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT! I wanna cry and let you see the hurt and the pain in my eyes I want you to feel what I feel hurt how I hurt and theres no way that you can because you said you love me but the love isnt there you said you care about me but yours feelings arent there . You were my forever . And now my forever isnt my forever . What happened ? Where did I ... Where did we go wrong ?