3

I stuck around because YOU asked me to, I put up with everything that came my way because YOU asked me to! I did everything you asked for two reasons - you asked me to stick it out with you promised me things would get better. And for two I loved you .. YOU WERE MY FIRST AND ONLY BODY! THE FIRST NIGGA I GAVE MY ALL TO! I rocked with you when our road got dark and I didn't see any light way! I DID THAT! I stuck around through everything and all you can say to me is "we wasn't together" you gotta get over it" shit happens" stop worrying about me" how can you sit here and do anything that you do act the way you act and treat me how you treat me! I loved you with everything i had and still got nothing from this but endless tears and hurt.. You fucking broke me and refuse to even try to fix me. You were supposed to be my outlet when shit in life got rough you were supposed to be there for me and you haven't! When I cry you tell me shut up and tell me I don't even know why I'm crying. When I ask you for honesty you give me lies. I ask you for commitment and you give me the opposite! I NEED to know why ! Why did you ever hurt me so fucking bad what did I ever do to deserve any of this! Why am I sitting here constantly crying over you hurting because you can't be real and honest .. Why did you ever pretend to love me why did you ever pretended to care. Why did you ever act as if I meant something if I really meant nothing! Why put me through all the bs if I meant nothing ... You promised me, you promised that we would work! You promised me that this was going to work ... You lied and told me I'm the only girl you could see yourself rocking with for a grip. You lied when you told me you loved me you lied when you told me you cared and you lied when you said this was forever... You lied for 6 months ! You lied and you hurt me over and over again and you just don't care! IM HURT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME AND YOU DID IM STUCK ON THE PAST BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME!
But ....
Goodbye and this goodbye isn't just another pointless meaningless goodbye ... I'm saying goodbye , goodbye for good