15. gabby no.

Luke decided to call Gabby to his house for Moonshine. 

"This looks like water," Gabby mumbled under her breath. Her eyes examined every inch of the bottle. "It doesn't look promising," Luke laughed. "I spent only five dollars on that, drink 'til your heart's content." Luke said. He poured the liquid on the 2 shot glasses on the table and gave it to Gabby. "To death," he said, lifting his shot glass in the air. Gabby nodded and lifted hers up too. 

"To death it is,"

Gabby drank the whole glass, and was slightly surprised to find it strong. "This is fucking--" Gabby coughed, laughing as eyes formed tears. "This is fucking amazing," Luke laughed at Gabby's expression. "I can't believe this kind of stuff are just like five dollars or something." Luke smiled, as he has seen her friend happy. Gabby wasn't feeling like herself for the past two weeks, and Luke knew exactly how to cheer her up. 

Suddenly, Luke's phone vibrated. 

Incoming call from Asshole . . . 

"Goddammit, Michael," Luke whispered inaudibly. Luckily, Gabby didn't hear him.

"Who's asshole?" 

"Just a friend of mine that's an asshole to me."

Luke stood up and walked to his backyard to talk to Michael. "What the flying fucking God do you want, Clifford?" he snapped as soon as he answered the call. "Shit mate, you scared me," Michael sighed. Luke sighed as well. "I told you not to call me, remember? I'm with Gabby right now." 

"Yeah, but, Luke,"

There was silence in between the line. Luke grew impatient.

"What?!"

"I got Naomi pregnant,"

-

Natasha: i cant fuckin believe naomi

Gabby: what happened to her?

Natasha: I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY FROM CLIFFORD

Natasha: BUT THEN SHE DIDNT LISTEN TO HER BLACK ASS SISTER

Natasha: AND NOW HERE WE HAVE A PREGNANT LIL SHIT

Natasha: GOOD JOB NAOMI

Gabby: OHHHHHHH so that was what's happening earlier

Natasha: wdym?

Gabby: luke invited me over for some drinks or smth but then someone called him and stuff then he flipped the fuck out and pushed me out of his house

Gabby: i can tell that he was talking to michael

Natasha: imma text u later bec naomi's getting a beating and i need to film it

Gabby: SEND IT TO ME AFTER SO IMMA SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH OF A FUCKUP MICHAEL IS

Natasha: gabby no

Gabby: THIS IS LIKE KARMA FOR ME

Natasha: u never get bored of living a life that's so miserable aint it gabby?

//

i struggled a while

but i managed

O YESAH I FUCKNG UPDATED HOESz

anD O H F UCK MICHAEL GOTT NAOMO PREGGERES??

xx Felice :^)