Part 5

De'arra pov
I gotta call my bestfriend I know she probably mad . But I'll call her before I go to work.

             ****on the phone ****
Sierra : hey bestfriend

Me : Hi , Wyd I'm sorry I haven't talked or texted you after the night was over with me and Ken but guess what ?

Sierra : what happened ? You preg-

Me : No heck no never bit-shhh I mean girl but umm my crush is not my crush anymore because we go out.

Sierra : I'm so happy y'all a cute couple .

Me : Yeah , but I'm at work I'll call you on my break.  Okay love you 😘 Cece

Sierra : love you too.
             *** call ended **

Ken
Man I miss my baby 💍 already I'm finna text her

Me: Hey baby 💍
Her : hey baby Wyd
Me : Chilling missing you
Her : Awww, I get off at 3:30 okay
Me : Okay make it home 😘
Her : yeah baby.

Now , my mama calling me ugh.
She always calling begging a nigga while I'm doing something.

Me : Yes mama

Mama: we're r u ? U didn't cum home
Last night

Me : Why ma ? You still doing this baby shit I'm fucking 21 years old and only time you call me or text me you need some shit.

Mama: but can I borrow $20 baby n I'm gone ?

Me : No mama I'm always giving you some money you need to get up off your feet and work . In for now on you need to be a mother and get a job and work for your money not mines I love you too ma .
******call ended****

Fuck wrong with my mama . I'm finna head to the mall and buy my girl something special ☺️.

De'arra pov
So as I got off work I had got a adorable message from my baby Ken . Saying

"Imy you are going to come home to something very special. "
I was thinking it was a date 😭

But as I got off work I headed home but I stopped by the mall to get me a mini outfit in case it was a official date . I spent a hour and the mall because the clothes I wanted I couldn't reach .
After I left I headed home and soon as I walked in it was two vs pink shirts with some pants it didn't match but I could find something to match it .

Ken pov
As my girl walked and the house she had a huge smile on her face.

India: thanks baby

You welcome go up stairs and get ready we going out

De'arra : where we going ?

It's a surprise you can't know until we get there

Long as she know we was going to
Six flags I love that place and I hope she do to.

De'arra pov
As , I went upstairs I put on some skinny long jeans with lil holes  because it was about 4:00pm and the afternoon and it was going to get chilly then I put on my long hoop earring and my black and brown cheetah crop shirt with blue and white shoes then I went back down stairs and he carried me through the parking lot to the car.