Part 6 : Date Night

Ken pov

When we pulled up to six flags I unfolded her and she was surprised and happy . When we got out I headed to the ticket register and she pulled her her money out. I said it's all on me baby but of course she gone have what ever she like. Then we took hella pictures and posted it on Instagram in about 10 people noticed us . After we got off our last ride we headed back home. But I was on my Netflix and chill shit after we left.

De'arra pov

I was so happy when we left its liked I wanted to stay there forever because I love six flags and when we headed home me n my baby took a bubble bath together , With some little liquor on the side. But I already knew he was getting  freaky with me. So when we got out we sat on the sofa in watched Netflix.

At 2:00an
I fell asleep and then I felt somebody rubbing in kissing me up in down my body it was KENNN !

Ken pov
So , that night my baby fell asleep and then I was eating her out like it was breakfast. In she was moaning loud asf . Then I carried my baby upstairs in all you know you headed the headboard going against the wall loud asf. She was wet like a water park. We did it til I feel asleep.

De'arra pov

That morning i got and the shower for about 30minutes and i ain't gone lie but daddy gave it to me good.
So as I got out the shower i put on my khaki shorts with my converses and my red polo shirt. As , I walked down stairs I saw My baby down watching tv of course me I went and sat back on him. But I had to make a run to the mall with Cece before it be to late on a Sunday. "See you later baby " I said walking outside.
As , I was picking up Cece from home we stopped to get something to eat because I was hungry in Atlanta mall be so expensive. So , after we ate we was in the mall

Sierra - look who that is !!!!

Me : Who is that ????

Sierra - that's your ex you know Elijah

Me : Ugh I can't stand his ass Bruh

Sierra - there he go you should've never spoke to soon.
-------------------------
Let's see what happened next !! Don't forget to add this to your story and also add my sc chaunaaa ☺️