Chapter 12: The Division

Hey Readers :D I can't believe I have almost 1000 reads on this story that is amazing. You are all awesome and I love you!! Here is Chapter 12 Hope you enjoy xoxo -Tristin

____________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn:

The bottom 2 are..... *sighs* Taylor and Miyah . I am sorry ladies. Miyah , many of the girls and some of the boys think you aren't trying hard enough I hope you step it up because we don't have long till I pick the right one for me. Taylor, some of the boys think you are distrustful I hope you prove me different because trust is a huge part of a relationship *leaves and retires to his bedroom*

Liam:

Sydnee and Selena tomorrow you both will be going to your individual dates with Zayn *smiles* good luck I hope it goes well for the both of you *hugs them and the rest of 1D leave to Zayn's room*

Ariana:

I am so happy  for you *hugs Selena*

Selena:

Aw thanks hun I am really excited to spend time with him *has  an anxious look on her face*

Ariana:

*they go upstairs to their rooms*

Sydnee:

*sitting on the couch with Taylor,Kindall,Ashley B, and Ashley T* We should go out tonight and just party and fun , what do you all think

Ashley T:

Yeah for sure I need to get out of the house *giggles*

Taylor:

Same I agree *all the girls agree* let's go get ready *smiles, they all go to the room they share*

Ashley B:

*she is putting on a black dress that is short on the legs but looks classy not slutty, she puts on white Louis Vutton heels, red lipstick, a small amount of eyeliner and mascara, and a smoky eye shadow she then  flat irons her hair, with a small layer of foundation and concealer she turns to to Sydnee* Do you like this outfit be honest *smiles*

Sydnee:

I think you look fabulous I love your red lip stick it brings out your eyes and skin tone *smiles*

Ashley B:

Thanks girl *hugs her*

Ashley B's POV:

I am so glad that I have a great Sydnee in the house even if I am competiting against her I know after this competition we will still be friends *grins looking at the camera*

Ashley T:

*she is wearing a red dress that is long at the leg right above her knees, she is wearing black open toed heels, her hair is curled, no shadow just eye line,mascara, and baby pink lipsick, she touches up her blush, she closes her compact blush holder and puts it in her purse* Alright ladies I am ready are you *grins, she turns to them and sees Sydnee still finishing up

Sydnee:

*she is wearing a white mini dress, pink Jimmy Choo heels, she has alittle eyeliner on and mascara, no foundation she doesn't need it because her skin is perfect, she has baby pink lip gloss on , her hair is flowing down her shoulders* Alright let's go ladies *gets out of the makeup chair, and grabs her purse of the closet, she locks arms with Kindall ,and Ashley B*

Ashley T's POV:

I am so excited to party with these girls tonight is going to be a great night *grins*