Chapter 1: Arrival

Sydnee's POV: hi I am Sydnee I have long strawberry blond hair, golden brown eyes, I have  a huge personality, and I am an aspiring model.and I have a nice body  I am kiinda popular at my school , but I don't wanna brag *chuckles* I auditioned to be on a show called Becoming Mr.s Malik ,It is a show Zayn Malik from One Direction created to find his true love , someone to marry and to keep forever.  I auditioned a week ago. Today is supposed to be the day I get a call from Harry Styles to see if I made it I am soooo  anxious *smiles*

Harry's POV:

I called Sydnee to tell her the good news. She has won a spot to be one of the girls handpicked by Zayn from the casting tape she sent in. I think she has alot of potential to be the next Mrs. Malik.

Sydnee's POV:

I answered the phone freaking out to know it was the one and only Harry Styles from 1D telling me that I was cast to compete to win Zayn's heart. I felt like I was in heaven! I knew my life was about to change. I knew I was going to fight for zayn's love and not fail. I just hope some of the girls aren't gold digging bitches that want him just for his money, and if some of them are I will vow to get them sent home! NO ONE will stand in my way.

3 days later...

Harry:Hello ladies! welcome to the mansion you will be staying in for the next 13 weeks. But before I let you in. I need to do something *grins* Zayn!!!

Zayn: *comes out in a nice tuxedo* Hello ladies! *looks at all of them. I can't wait to meet all of you. Me and the rest of 1D are having a concert in an hour so hurry and un-pack. I will meet you then *winks*