Chapter 6: The Beginning of a new family

Percy's P.O.V.

The moment I heard the cries of Artemis and my children, I all but destroyed the throne room doors to get to them. As soon as I got to Artemis' side, I saw her holding two babies, one wrapped in blue, the other in pink. Artemis looked exhausted, but overjoyed at the sight of the two sleeping babies. Then, out of nowhere, the three fates arrived, knelt before me, and asked for the babies. I was hesitant, because I didn't know what they wanted with them, but Artemis said that they were going to decide what they are the god and goddess of. I then handed over my son and daughter.

"What are their names mi lord and milady?" one of the sisters asked. I looked to Artemis to see what she wanted and she said, "Her name is Luna, and his name shall be Blade. That way they have a little bit of us as their name."

"Those are perfect names for them. Glad you came up with those names because I had no clue what to-" I said before the fates started to chant in ancient Greek:

"We, the sisters of fate, name you, Blade, son of Perseus and Artemis, the god of swords and bows. You shall be a minor god to both your parents and be second only to your parents when it comes to sword and archery. Hail, Blade Jackson, god of swords and bows."

As they finished chanting, a golden light surrounded Blade, causing him to awaken and start to cry. He immediately he stopped crying when I picked him up, giving me my first true look at him. He had his mother's eyes of silver, but instead of complete silver like his mother, he had a pupil of sea green. He had auburn hair that shot out like mine does, and unfortunately for Artemis and I, I could see the glint in his eyes that only pranksters have. Soon they took Luna from Artemis, and started to chant again:

"We, the sisters of fate, name you, Luna, the daughter of Perseus and Artemis, the goddess of animals and stars. You shall be able to control any animal that is not a monster. Also, the stars will reflect your mood; the happier you are, the brighter they will be, and vice versa. Also, with control over the stars, you can summon any constellation and bring it to life to serve you for a short time. All hail Luna, goddess of animals and stars."

Once again, as the fates ceased their chanting, a golden light surrounded her, waking her up, but thankfully, she didn't cry, but instead just looked interested at me. I handed Blade to Artemis and took Luna from the sister, getting my first look at her as well. She, unlike her brother, had silver pupils and sea green surrounding them. She had black hair like me, but instead of sticking up like her brother's, it was more like her mother's it was long and curled. At that point I was the happiest person alive.

Artemis' P.O.V.

Seeing Percy hold our babies made the pain worth it. The look of pure joy on his face as he held Luna was breathtaking. I am definitely the happiest girl alive. Then I remembered that Percy's palace was supposed to be finished today.

"Percy, isn't your palace suppose to be finished by now? Would you like to go see it?" I asked him. The look of absolute joy at seeing his finished palace was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh, causing him to pout.

"Oh, don't be like that. Your face was just too funny just then, so stop pouting and help me up. I'm still sore." I said to him. Then he did something I was not expecting; he picked me up bride-style and grabbed the twins that were now in a stroller and flashed us to his palace. The sight was breathtaking.

Percy's P.O.V.

I was stunned. It was huge, and that was still an understatement. It somehow managed to mix all of my aspects into one. It had a lake with the tides easily visible. It had an arena for swordsmanship, and a type of bunker that was packed with every known weapon ever made besides god weapons. The backyard, if you could call it that, looked like a battleground, and on closer inspection, I could make out droids actually waging war on each other, but doing no damage except inside the back yard. Note to self, kids stay out of the backyard. The palace itself looked as if it was surrounded by shadows. Then I realized that it was indeed made of shadows. The inside was as amazing as the outside. The door had a hellhound design with a copy of Riptide hanging over it. Inside, my heart stopped. There were paintings of every single victory of mine. I saw my first defeat of the minotaur at age twelve right next to the door with the date and age under it. Next was when Clarisse was hit by the toilet water, so on and so forth. We saw the living room next; it was amazing. It had five couches, one blood red for my destruction and weapons aspect, another sea green one for the tide aspect, a third camouflage one for my soldier aspect, a fourth half purple and half orange for the heroes aspect of Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood, and the final one made of shadows. There was a flat screen the size of the broadside of a barn. The next room was a tad smaller, but was full of screens that showed every inch of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. It was then that I realized that the purpose of this was so that I could keep an eye on both camps even if I'm not there. Next, we went to the kitchen, where everything was shining silver and a mixture of all my aspects. I found a letter next to a bowl of blue chocolate chip cookies. As I ate a cookie I read the letter.

Dear Percy

I'm sorry for what I did. I was completely stupid in throwing away what we had. If you can ever find it in your heart to forgive me, I would really appreciate it. I understand you have moved on, and I am happy for you, I really am. To show you how sorry I am, I built the palace as you would have liked it, with Hephaestus helping with a lot of the finer works. Anyways, I hope you like it, and congratulations on your family. I hope you have a wonderful eternity. You deserve happiness. So, goodbye, and sorry again.

Love

Annabeth

When I got done with the note I was pissed. She was the reason I was so close to killing myself and she expects me to forgive her that easily. HA! She is insane. She is lucky I won't destroy her for what she has done to me. It's only because she was my friend that she is still alive. I was so mad that I didn't even realize that all around me, stars and explosions were appearing. It was only when I heard the cries of Luna and Blade and Artemis yelling at me to stop that I finally calmed down.

"What the hell is wrong? Why were you so pissed?" Artemis asked me. I showed her the note while I calmed down the babies. When she finished, she looked like she was about to hunt down Annabeth and thoroughly vaporize her entire being until I put a hand on her shoulder and handed Blade over to her, whom she clutched close to her and tried not to cry out in anger.

"Its O.K. Let's just forget her, live a peaceful life, and raise these two mischief makers." I said with a small grin. She looked at me with complete joy in her eyes. So we continued the tour, and when we were done, we had discovered enough rooms to fit all the hunters and two nurseries, one with sword and bow designs on it, and the other with animals on the walls and stars on the roof so it looked like you could see the night sky no matter what time it was. Our room was a mixture of our aspects. It showed animals of the hunt on one wall, and weapons and heroes on the other, and on the roof it showed the galaxy, with the moon the closest thing, and planets and stars in the background. After we had put the kids to bed and crawled into bed ourselves, we just cuddled up and thought the same thing: "I'm the happiest person alive." This was looking like a great new life. If only I knew how short it would last.

--------------authors note---------
hey guys sorry about not updating I have toooones of homework to do so plz don't be mad anyway say if u liked this chap thanx -Pertimis124