•Chapter 7•

•Tina's POV•

I woke up in the motel. Sam and Dean weren't in sight. It seemed as though everything was packed up, clean and it was just me. I was so confused. Slowly, I got up from the bed. I was in a night gown. Who the hell changed me?

"Sam? Dean?" I called out. No reply. The bathroom was empty too and none of Sam or Dean's stuff was here. Weird. I walked out of the motel room, hoping to find someone, but there were no cars, no people, no one. Just leaves passing by with the wind.
"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. Was this the apocalypse? Because I'm so not ready.

I went back into the motel room to see if there is maybe a note. But when I got inside, I gasped and jumped back. My mother and father were standing in front of me.

"M-mom? Dad? Is that- is that you?" I asked in disbelief. My mom and dad smiled at me and nodded. My mom walked up to me and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. I missed the warmth of her body. My dad did the same thing. A tear escaped my eye, but it wasn't a sad tear it was happy. And confusion, I guess.
"H- how in the. How the hell- I don't - I though that..." My mother stroked my hair and said, "Shh. Don't question anything, sweetie."

"Your mother and I love you very much. But there is something you need to know. " My dad added.

"What?"

My mom and dad looked at each other, and then looked at me. "You should really be sitting down. I sat on the bed and rested against the headboard.

"We don't have much time, so we'll make it quick-"

"Wait what do you mean not much time?" I asked, very confused.

"Tina! TINA! TINA GET UP!"

Suddenly, my parents started fading out. "No no no! Wait! What were you going to tell me?!"

"We love-" and then they were gone.

My eyes snapped open, Sam and Dean were looking at me. I was laying down on the bed, with my bloody clothes. Everything was in the room. I pushed Sam and Dean out of my way and ran to the bathroom, then outside. There were cars and people. It was all a dream. But it felt so real.

I went back and Sam and Dean were standing there confused and worried. "What the hell was that? You were talking, moving, and being weird in your sleep. Then, you just run out. " Sam said with his arms crossed. I sighed and plopped down on the bed with the biggest head ache. "I'll explain everything. " Sam and Dean listened intently as I told them everything that I saw in my dream.

"I know it was a dream, but what if my parents were trying to contact me?" I said hopeful.

"Could be. Maybe tonight when you fall asleep, you'll see them again. "

I got up really fast and said, "Do you really think so??" Sam and Dean shrugged, probably trying not to give me false hope. I sighed and leaned back again, "I need an Advil. " Dean quickly got a pill and water and gave it to me.

"Here." I smiled at him and took the pill. "I'm gonna change." I walked to my bag and got some new clothes. I went into the shower and waited for it to heat up. Showering really clears my head, but it also makes me think a lot if that makes sense. What I thought was just water from the shower head was actually tears. I started shaking and sobbing. I haven't cried this much in the last year.

Once I was done, I blow dried my hair and got dressed. When I walked out, it was just Sam on the computer.

"Hey Sam, where's Dean?" I asked.