•Chapter 4•

*WARNING*

THERE MAY BE SOME FOUL LANGUAGE! JUSSS SAYIN! ALSO, SINCE THE OTHER CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I'M MAKIN THIS ONE LONG! ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________

•Dean's POV•

We were on our way to motel. Sammy was reading some shit in some old book. "Dean please turn that crap off!" Sam begged. "Driver picks the music--" I was about to finish when Sam said, "shotgun shuts his ckae hole, I know.". I chuckled to myself. I can't believe he stil remembered that. I said that 2 years ago!

We finally arrived at the motel. Inside were a bunch of shopping bags. I could hear the water running in the bathroom so Tina was probably in the shower. Oh how I wanted to jump in there and take a shower with her. OK, that sounded kind of pervy.

I don't think she heard us come in because she came out with just a towel around her. "Holy shit!: Tina screamed when she saw us. "You scared me!" she added. She quickly took some clothes and went into the bathroom again.

When she came out, she was wearing pajama horts and a tank top. I couldn't help but stare! Damn she looked fine as hell! "So, where am I gonna sleep?" She asked awkwadly. I think she saw me starring. "You can sleep with me!" I said and winked. She made a discusted look and said, "Yeah, I think I'll take the floor." . She started taking some blankets and made a small bed on the floor.

1 HOUR LATER

Everyone was asleep but me. I just couldn't fall asleep for some reason! It was 12:00 and I was still awake. I decided to go outside for a walk. Maybe it would help me fall asleep.

I walked out the door and started walking around the motel. I heard the motel door open and close. "Dean?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Tina there holding her arms. "What are you doing out here?" She asked. "Couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk." I replied. "Need a walking buddy?" She asked and smiled. I smiled too. "Sure." I said. She walked up to me and we started walking together.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked Tina. She nodded her head. I quickly took off my jacket and put it over her sholders. "Thanks" She said in a small quiet voice. She was so hot! She had big brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair skin and naturally red plump lips! I just wanted to grab her and kiss her!

"So, do you live by yourself?" I asked. "No actually." She said and then frowned. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. Was it something I said. "I live with my parents. Well, i used to 'till you guys took me. I'm just worried. What if they're dead?" Her eyes started watering. "Don't worry. I'm sure your parents are fine!" I said comforting her. I gave her a big hug. She started to cry on my shoulder. I let go of the hug and she wiped away her tears. She was so beautiful! I was about to lean in for a kiss, but she interrupted and said, " I think we should go back." I nodded and we headed back to the room.

We were back in the motel and Tina was about to lay down on the floor. I can't let her sleep on the floor. "Tina, if you want, you could sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the floor." I suggested. "You sure?" she asked. I nodded my head. She walked over to the bed and got in. I got on the floor. i was pretty comfortable, but I'm gonna have the worst back ache in the morning. I looked over to the bed and saw that Tina was already asleep. She must have been really tired. For some reason, I smiled.

I put my head on the pillow and just looked up at the ceiling. Just thinking about Tina made me smile. I started to close my eyes and fell asleep.

•THE NEXT MORNING•

•Sam's POV•

I woke up to the smell of coffee. "Mornin Sam." Tina said. I looked over and saw that she was making some coffee. "Mornin." I said back. She handed me a cup of coffee and I took it from her hands. "Thanks." I said to her. She smiled at me.

"So why are you up this early, Tina?"

"I usually wake up early. Why are you up this early?"

"I smelled coffee. And, I love coffee!"

Tina started laughing a little.

"I can tell by the way you're chuggin' it."

"Hey, you wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Sure."

I got the keys to the impala, hoping Dean wouldn't mind, and headed out the door.

We arrived to some old diner. Dean would love this place! The waitress came up to us and said, "Hey ya'll! What you like to eat?" she had a strong southern accent. "I'll have one order of grilled cheese sandwich and one order of pancakes." i said to the waitress. "Make that 2 orders of pancakes!" Tina added. The waitress nodded and left.

We went back to the motel and Dean was still asleep. "Wake him up, will you?" I asked Tina. She nodded and tried waking up dean. After she saw he wasn't waking up, she took the pancakes and put it near Dean's nose.

Dean's eyes shot open. "Umm pancakes!" He said and jumped up. "OW OW OW!" He said and quickly sat down. "You okay?" Tina asked. "Peachy!" dean answered in a sarcastic tone.

---------------- - - - A/N - - - -----------------

Hey ya'll! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Here is some info on what the next chapters gonna be:

• Something about Tina's parents

• Some Tina/Dean moments ;)

• Find out a little bit about why that demon wanted to kill Tina.

______________________________

Btw Castiel is gonna be in the next chapter also. And Btw Sam hair is like season 3 hair.