The beginning

in a lot of cases, i was the guy you'd think was on crack. i thought i was invincible, a god, no one could hurt me, and i could do anything. you could say i am stuck in a world of naivety. Everything I think of comes from me being naive. though for me it was never a bad thing: i got any girl i want, i was competitive in my sports, and i was arduous, you couldn't make me feel off about myself in any circumstance. my naivety is what broke my shell as a kid. no one knew i was that fat kid who was bullied by nerds in elementary, or the kid who wore the same clothes every week. no one would have guessed that was me. my naivety woke me up to a couple things I could not see clearly and it has helped me out a lot, i have thoughts, about being kidnapped, that lead me to learning how to identify offenders in public. i learned alot of things from being on crack, and one of them was to never go with your gut feeling. i always thought, if paul walker would have crashed in his first scene in fast and the furious he would be alive today.

my college, Georgia State, was huge. and me being the top prospect in my state allowed me to go here, my number one choice of college for free. ever since my freshmen year, the seniors loved how ambitious is was. i made the varsity cut every year, and i was placed in advanced legal studies, and psychology, along with criminal justice and statistics. i was also a top contender in all of those classes. i remember my first day on campus, for practice. smooth red bricks on the ground really made the campus light up, the school population looked like a multi colored polkadot shirt, even though it was still summer the school was packed. the campus had all the regular higshschool squads; the nerds, the jocks, the cheerleaders, the goths, the nerds, the foreign exchange, and the drama squad. i was in all of them, except the goths, they personally scared me the most. i had to figure out where i wanted to set myself for success, and i needed to do it fast. after practice i would learn all of the people who were ' known' in those groups around the school, and people started calling me new hybrid names like the norck, and drama man. some people thought i was gay, because i had no male friends whatsoever, and my butt began to move like a females would. I guess that's what happens when you're with females all the time.
When school started up as a freshmen, i never payed great attention in class. I tried to learn my surroundings. I wanted to know the most supportive teachers, the coolest kids, how to get to class early using shortcuts, and how to get in on normal school gossip. My clique went from me, to everyone in the school, to my two closest friends: Joe and Mill. Joe is short for Joseph and mill is short for milik. They are probably the coolest friends anyone could ask for. Just a couple seniors that were cool all round with everyone and the kids in the other grades.