Chapter 5

Jacob POV

I'm out bitches! Time to watch Jordin. I know what you're thinking,'you're crazy' and 'you're sick' but who gives two lovely fucks? Jordins mines and no one is going to take that away because if I cant have her,no one can. And whoever gets in my way, gets hurt. Like I said Jordin is mine and that's it. POINT BLANK.

I was at a friends house till I got on my feet. I was on Facebook looking up things till something popped in my mind. JORDIN. I looked up her name. "Jordin Scott " I whispered out loud. Her page popped up. I looked through her pictures. She's gotten So damn hot! I cant wait to hit that. She's beautiful. Ugh! I just want go for her now. But I want to wait till the time seems right. I found something interesting on her page. Her company number. (214)-367-1298 (A/N:Fake number ) I typed in into my phone. Hell yeah I got a phone after 5 years I couldn't wait. I actually had 15 but I threatened the judge and she gave me 10 years off. Let's just say.....I have connetctions.

Anyway, I was looking through her timeline and she posted something. 'Going Out to a party next weekend! It's going to be at this club called Red Ice Cubes anybody is invited!' YES. I can't wait to see her there. She better not be with any boy that I don't know or he's ham. And if he keeps messing with her....he's dead.

JORDIN

IS

GOING

TO

BE

MINE

AGAIN.

But for now it's time to get info on her. The More,the better. Tomorrow I'm going up to her job to find her files to find out where she lives and everything else.

Jordin

I can't go to sleep. I'm so scared I decided to call Chasity.

Phone Convo

Chasity:Hello?

Me:Hey can you come over already? I've been waiting forever.

Chasity:Yeah I'll be over in 5 minutes ok?

Me:Ok. Bye

End

I started to silently cry. "I'm so scared"