Preview for future chapter

"She's the one you suggested to nanny my kids!" he pointed at me, while looking angrily at Angelo.

"Yes, I don't see what the problem is!" he yelled back.

"The problem is, she's the girl I told you about. The one who tried kidnapping my kids!"

My eyes widen with disbelief as I stood up from my seat and walked towards him.

"Lets get one thing straight, shall we?" with my right hand smacking his chest, "I wasn't kidnapping them! *smack* I was saving them from getting run over by oncoming cars! *smack* because you, were too busy flirting with that dumb bimbo! *smack*

By now, he fell back and is sitting on a chair, while I'm slightly breathing hard, bent down to his level; his eyes no longer looking angry, but shocked at my sudden outburst. Two hands were placed on top of my shoulders, pulling me away from him.

"Face it, Matteo. You need a nanny and she needs a job. Angelo stated knowingly.He then held up his hand, stopping Matteo from speaking and continued on.

"You almost drowned Rosa in the bath tub because you, were too busy texting on your phone"

****************

Chapter 1 will be posted on thanksgiving week because i have important news to tell you all. Please give this story a chance, read a couple chapters, and if you still don't like it, then you can stop.Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT down below. In the mean time checkout My sexy professors, This bad boy is in love, Mystery guy, and Irresistible.