Scary good kiss

My eyes adjust to the sun while my friend explains to me her weekend with Dennis at Six Flags. "So Dennis and I we are walking down from a ride and boom he says 'I love you'." Alycia says while control myself.

"Cool you guys are my OTP." I respond clenching my fist.

We walk out of school breathing the fall air. My favorite season not because of the changing leaves or the new seasonal Starbucks lattes its because this is the season that I found myself. That I knew I was different, I was gay. Alycia knows that Im gay she just doesn't know about my feelings for Dennis.

Speaking of Dennis. I feel an arm fling over and the voice I long for "Hey guys, you two girls chattin'?" I smile and look at him exactly when Alycia puckers her lips and reaches for Dennis. There lips touch right in front of my face.

Sending a jolt of pain up my arm. Madly I say "Stop you, whore!" Realizing what I just said I just started laughing and then Alycia started laughing.

Leaving Dennis puzzled looking into my eyes searching for a reason. You don't know how much power it took not to lean in and kiss him. We decide to go Starbucks for you know new seasonal lattes. Dennis and I start talking because as usual Alycia runs ahead to her friends.

"So anything special happen today?" Dennis asks. "No not really except for Ms. Lasslen she was being a total grade A, certified as fuck, bitch." I reply. Dennis starts laughing I love it when I make him laugh. We look at each other, I swear I could see his hand itching towards mine. But we depressingly arrive at Starbucks, Dennis gets excited and runs in.

He immediately runs for the line of 20 people and saves me a spot in front of him. Another quality he's a gentlemen. After a like 30 minutes its our turn. Dennis has the longest order ever, brace yourself. "Can I have The Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice." I laugh and I think he likes making me laugh too.

We leave and go to the movies. We are going to see The Curse of Angela, its supposed to be scary. We get our tickets and walk to the snack line. "Shit I forgot my money." I say cursing some more. " Don't worry about it Ill pay." Dennis says. "Your paying for me too." Alycia calls from her herd of friends. Dennis and I could have got 2 medium popcorns or one huge one so we got the huge one.

We walk into the theater and all the seats are taken we walk up the stairs and find 5 empty seats and 2 empty seats behind them. So Dennis and I sit in the back while Alycia and her friends sit in the front. After 10 minutes of trailers it starts. Dennis and I both reach for the popcorn at the same time. We look at each other and chuckle.

We are at the part where the group of teenagers are being chased by Angela around the house. While running Ashley the main characters best friend says "Wait listen its quiet." With the flashlight Ashley looks around and then points it at her boyfriend Jake. Jake replies "We're goo-" right before Angela pops up and slits his throat.

Everyone screams while I jump into Dennis. I lift my head to see Dennis smiling then we look at each other. I examine his lips and cant help myself but real in and Dennis cant resist either.

Our lips touch and then we open our mouths letting our tongues slide in. I grab the back of his head and he grabs my waist. His lips taste like cotton candy. Then I notice that's Alycia's lip gloss and I pull back even though his lips were like a wet pillows. We look at each other then look at the screen but we both know it changed our lives.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment. I would love to here your feed back about the chapter. I will try and post everyday and if I don't post the next then I promise ill post the day after that. Thanks for reading.