Chapter one

Hey babes , im back 😣!!! Your ready for the sequel for why does it hurts ? I know you are ... Well first chappie here we go (: 

Enjoy 

______________________________

Trinity,

;

";Fix your face"

I looked at my dad , who had a stern face , and i cut my eyes at him.

";My mother just died, and your moved me all the way to Compton, and you want me to fix my face ?"

;, i gave him a blank stare.

My mother died two weeks ago and he wants me to calm down ? Fuck nahhhh, imma get on wattpad , and read until we make it to my new school.

I hope i don't get dress coded for wearing my cheetah print bandeau that shows off my customized belly piercing that said bad bitch with pink Diamonds, my high waist shorts with lace pockets , my black combat boots and my Persian hair in a bun with a white bandana, thats on a normal day.

"; daddy, why haven't i seen the new house yet ?";

"; you will see it later , but we are here.""

;, my dad paused,'; and basketball tryouts is today after school, so I'm letting you push my bugatti"; , and he handed me a keychain with a letter t on it.

";Omgeshhhh, thanks daddy, see you later ";, i said ecstatically.

";Bye fool&" ;, he said bussin' up laughing.

I walked into the building, and straight into the office.

This sexy boy with blonde hair, was sitting in a chair by the desk, so I'm guessing he was a office aid.

";Can i please have my schedule".;, i said pulling my shorts down.

"; guhhhh, this is cali . Pull them shorts up";, he laughing ," i'm chris , but call me breezy.";

";Aww your cute , lmao";

He bust up laughing . Then , a boy with pink lips walked in, and bumped right into me.

";Well, damn, am i that light skinned ?";i said stern as hell.

";Holup , i gotta see whats wrong with ty, probably mista stein . He a bitch."

Chris said rushing by me , grabbing my wrist , pulling me to.

";Damn, boy , you strong."

?

Chris was a cutie, but ty can get the business.

__________________________

Micheal,

Mista. Stein always picking on a nigga, so i walked out of his class, and went to see mrs.brown , shes breezy mama.

I rushed in the office with fire in my eyes

I then seen a pretty girl , that looked mixed with black and white , with a fat ass, talking to chris. I knew she wasn't into chris by the way she was acting.

I bumped into her , on purpose to see what she would say.

";Well, damn, am i that light skinned ?"; she said stern as hell.

I was laughing on the inside , but mad as shit on the outside .

I walked into mrs.brown's office, and she told me to have a seat. 60 seconds later, chris and the mystery girl walked inside the room.

";Hello, my name is Trinity, but you can call me Trin, "

She said friendly as hell.

; wassup thot, , i said while looking down.

( a thot is a hoe, btw )

"First im not a hoe , and second you look like your dick is small anyway. Im sorry mrs.brown for my language, ill be going to class"; she said walking away .

HER ASS IS FAT !!!

______________________________

Trinity,

This nigga just blew me , so i calmly excused myself before i caught a case.

I was walking fast as shit , when i seen a whole group of people staring at me.

Then a little short asian girl with braces came up to me . "; wassup, my name is sochitta, but you can me honey or coca ."

She was really cute and adorable , so imma give her a chance.

";Hey, my name is trinity,but you can call my trin." ; I said silently.

;Girl don't be shy, come meet my clique.;, she grabbed my arm and tugged me over to them.

Their clique had chris, drew, honey, nino, kiara, heather, and last but not least tyga.

; shawty, is my new baby mama & chris said cheesing out the ass.

;

This year might be a good year

______________________________

First chapter ?

Im taking this story slowly .

Should i change the cover ?

Comment

Vote

Follow

Criticize

-trinity briana