Chapter two

Chapter 2 of my new story ... leggo .

*

*

*

*

Trinity,

It was gym class, and my little crew was cool as hell, i had every period with them.

I went into the locker room, to talk to the coach and give her my physical.

I walked in to a long marble floor office, that said coach. Linger on the door. I knocked on the door and took a step back.

She turned out to be a really cool black lady with long beautiful weave.

"Well, i will see you at the tryouts, later .",she said a little to happy.

I walked back in the Gym, and plugged my lime green beats into my galaxy s 4 and listened to 'dirty laundry' by kelly rowland

it was now basketball tryouts,  girls on one side,  boys on the other.

"Okay, i want you guys to line up, and we are gonna see how you dribble", coach morrison said.

All the girls ran to get a ball, and honey threw me a ball.

After we dribbled, it was time to scrimmage, me , honey and some other girls was on a team , and others was split .

*

*

*

We was winning !! Honey put a three up i knew it was short so i dunked it . Everybody went crazy ...

Was it that serious ? 

______________________________

Micheal,

Trell, chris, and nino and I , was trying to pick our new basketball team. Since the boys don't have a coach , Ms. Morrison told me to pick.

I need six more people, but i was sidetracked by that new girl . She had on spandex , nike basketball shoes, and a tight white beater.

"Dammmnnnn, shawty got assssss ", chris dumbass said ." Hey baby mama"

She turned around and smiled that pretty ass smile, and waved .

All of a sudden, honey put up a three we knew it was short , so Trinity helpedbit and dunked it. I think they was scrimmaging .

She was gonna make the team , most definately .

______________________________

Trinity,

"The rooster is up for the team !!" , Honey yelled.

"I made it top of the list !", i screamed

"That means your captain", the coach said, " and you get to pick your co captain"

"I want sochitta (honey) to be my co captain.", i said grinning.

"Ahhhhhhh, girl you picked me?", she said all happy , as she jumped on me.

LATER THAT DAY ..............

Trinity,

I was walking to my car , when the whole crew came up to me .

"Hey babymama", chris said.

And everybody jumped in my car, even micheal, knowing i dont like him , he jumped in my passenger side.

Does he wanna catch these hands ? I think so .

______________________________

Sorry, i haven't updated. But i been playing basketball tournaments and i be sleepy. But ima update more often for you and sorry its short. Trying to make it long.

Vote

Comment

Tell your friends

Follow me.

-trinitybriana