four

Two weeks later.

The past two weeks Luke and I have been meeting up loads outside of school, when we weren't meeting up with the rest of the guys. It had been two weeks of texting each other and having fun and I had probably a hundred polaroids to prove it. We have all become so close and I would genuinely consider them my best friends.

Danni is sleeping at mine every night, and her and Calum have been texting each other nonstop whenever they aren't together. I think it's probably safe to say that I have a seriously fully fledged crush on Luke, but I had no idea if he liked me back. We basically just acted like best friends. I had opened so much up to him, but I hadn't told him everything.

Tonight, we're all going on a camping trip to the Peak District, so it should be incredibly fun. Michael has gotten us some weed for the weekend, so we'll have a good time even if it rains.

We wanted to go before the weather got cold again. It's a Friday today, and my alarm goes off on my bedside table, startling me awake. I was all hot and sweaty, God knows what I had been dreaming of. I poke Danni as I walk past her bed to get her up, she's the worst in the mornings.

I walk into the ensuite, stripping down and climbing into my shower. I lathered up some shampoo in my hands, rubbing it into my hair, pulling at the ends. I wish it would just grow already, Ashton's hair is basically the same length as mine.

I rub some apple scented shower gel over me and then get out, patting myself down with a towel. I squeezed the water out of my hair and walked back into my room, poking Danni again as I walked past.

I sat down at my dressing table, flicking on my hairdryer and giving it a blast. It takes so much less time to dry since I got it cut. I apply my usual makeup and walk over to Danni's bed, wrapping a dressing gown around me.

"Danni get the fuck up." I said, pulling the duvet off her. This is a regular thing for us in the mornings. She groaned into her pillow, grasping at the duvet. Eventually she turned over and rolled out of bed, rubbing her eyes and walking into the bathroom.

I went over to the wardrobe and got out a pair of black skinny jeans, pulling them on along with a baggy purple tshirt and a hoodie. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail to get it off my face. I feel so shit today, lookswise, and I wasn't about to start trying.

Danni walked out of the bathroom, all washed and makeup on. She grabbed a grey tshirt out of my wardrobe and pulled on her skinny jeans from yesterday. She tied a blue and white checked flannel round her waist, adjusting her hair in the mirror and wiping the side of her mouth to catch some of the lipstick that had smudged slightly. I laced up my black converse as she stepped into her shoes.

"Okay, lets go." She said, pulling her schoolbag over her shoulder. On the way to school we discussed her and Calum, and me and Luke and the trip tonight.

After school, Luke came back to mine and we all agreed to meet at mine later. Danni went with Calum and we agreed to get to mine in an hour and a half so we could set off as quickly as possible. Me and Luke were both packed and we had an hour to kill so I flicked on the next episode of Orange is the New Black which we had been watching together the past week.

I climbed onto my bed, pulling Luke in next to me. He cuddled up to me, pressing me against him and kissing the top of my head.
"I love cuddles." Luke said happily.
"I know you do," I said, laughing.
"No I mean like I especially love cuddles with you."
My heart fluttered in my chest with nervousness of what I was about to say.
"Luke can I talk to you?" I said, sitting up and he sat up slightly.
"Of course," he said simply.
"I wanted to talk to you about my past relationships." I said, tracing patterns on his arms.
"Okay," He said, pausing the TV. "I'm all ears." He smiled.
"Well, my last boyfriend was actually called Theo. And he was two years older than me. He was kind of... abusive. He used to hit me, and tell me that no one else was going to love me other than him." I sighed, blurting it all out at once so I didn't change my mind about telling him. I took a quick glance up at Luke who was now sitting up properly, looking worried. "I stayed for two years, and it was only when my dad noticed the fingerprint bruises on my arms that we went to the police. He threatened me with a knife after that, and I knew that I had to get out before something really bad happened." I finished.