Chapter 1 !

"Zayn !!! Zayn stop it !!! That tickles !!!!" I screamed but he kept tickling me ! I heard his cheeky laugh and he stopped tickling me . I breathed in oxygen because he was tickling me for so long that I couldn't breathe !

"That's it . You're dead ." I declared as I stood up onto my feet . Zayn's eyes went huge with terror and began screaming and running around the living room , jumping over the couch and swinging around the banister and repeating the same course , with me hot on his heels .

"I WILL GET YOU !!" I shouted with my right fist in the air as I ran .

He tripped over his own feet and soon he was laying on the rug panting like a dog . I ran up to him and jumped onto his belly him groaning and I straddled him and began to tickle his weak spot . His armpits .

"I know you all too well Zayn Jawaad Malik !" I said laughing , we continued with our tickle fight until we were interuppted by a knock at Zayn's apartment door . I quit tickling him and got off and followed him to the door and peeked from behind him to see who it was .

"Can you please keep it down . This is your last warning or I am kicking you out ." The short and round apratment building owner warned with a frown on his face .

"Yes sir ." Zayn didn't even wait for an answer he just closed the door on his face and turned around with a frown on his face then said , "That guy is always trying to find an excuse to talk to me since I became famous . He doesn't leave me alone !"

I followed him to the couch and sat beside him with his hands in mine .

"Don't worry about it ! He's just jealous that he isn't as good looking as you are ." I winked .

He giggled at what I said and hugged me to his chest . I knew exactly what was on his mind . The incident that had happened the year previous .

"Zayn ! You need to let it go ! I am perfectly fine !!"

"What I did to you is unforgetable and I will never forgive myselt for it ."

~Flashback~

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME !?" I screamed in Zayn's face .

"Babe , it was just two hook ups !"

I let a breath out and rolled my eyes .

"With the SAME girl ! You didn't know what you were doing the first time but the second time you knew EXACTLY what you were doing and you went ahead and did it anyways !!"

"Oh shut up bitch ! I know that you have been lip locking that asshole Ethan !"

"Oh , he's such a better kisser than you anyways ."

I felt the sting of his hand take contact with my cheek . I looked up into his dark brown eyes full of tears .

"Elizabeth , I am so sorry ."

"Don't . Just don't ."

~End~

"I love you Lizzy ."

"I love you more Zayn ."

"But . I love you most ." he said kissing my cheek .