Memories<3

~Zayn's POV~

I remember the first time I ever met Lizzy. It was a time that will forever be remembered. In a good and bad way...

~flashback~

"Come on man, you have to come!"

It was end of senior year and the most coolest guy in school was having a pool party at his lake house.

"No!" I groaned.

"Come on ! She dumped your sorry ass a month ago!"

My girlfriend Sydney and I had been going out all senior year until the last month of school when she thought I was too boring and wouldn't do anything with her. If you know what I mean...

I looked up a Peter. My best friend.

"Don't give me those eyes!" He shouted.

"Now get up! Go have a quick shower and get dressed." He said pulling me up from my warm, familiar spot on the sofa. I slumped up the stairs and into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I looked in the mirror.

"I look like shit." I mumbled to myself.

I turned on the shower and hopped in.

--10 minutes later--

I turned off the foset (A/N I don't know how to spell that lol) and sunk my toes into the soft bathmat.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my bedroom across the hall. I opened my closet and peered inside, still half asleep. I decided to go with my black shirt and dark wash jeans.

I slumped down the stairs and walked to the back door and retrieved my shoes. I passed Peter on the way to the front door; he was smiling like an idiot.

We got into the car and began the drive to the lake.

.

.

.

.

.

The place was packed. There were people everywhere and really loud music playing from inside the lake house. I got out of the car and straightened out my jacket and sighed. I really didn't want to be here right now.

"Come on." Peter ordered.

I followed him into the house.

I surveyed the surroundings and saw a girl by herself sitting at the bar sipping a coke.

I turned around and saw Peter had ventured off by himself somewhere. I shrugged and took the opportunity and walked up to the girl.

I leaned down and said into her ear so she could hear me, "Where's your boyfriend?" I asked.

She looked up at me a bit startled.

"Is that your pick up line for every girl you cross paths with, that are by themselves?"

Smart. I like smart.

I say down next to her

"No. It was a genuine question."

"Well. If you must know. He doesn't exist."

Sweet. She's single.

It's almost like I had complete forgot I was still getting over Sydney.

I called over the bartender and ordered a coke with a splash of scotch.

It's a pretty great lake house.

"I'm zayn by the way."

~end of flashback~