4

*Note:  I made some changes to the previous section (section 3)*

 There's a screeching of a train coming closer and closer, but all I can focus on is her, Lily. Her hair is half brushed, kind of wild and needs to be re-dyed. It's a dark brown, almost black with streaks of faded purple placed consciously throughout. It must've looked beautiful at one point, but now it's faded, dull, and you can see at least two inches of soft blonde roots. She wears an incredible amount of makeup, but it doesn't look caked on like the other girls. She perfectly defines her cheekbones and jawline. She has nearly half a bottle of black liquid eyeliner on. Her eyeliner comes to a point on the inside and the outside of each bright green eye, each point sharp enough to pierce into somebody's soul. To finish off her eccentrically beautiful face, her small mouth, which seems to always produce a pout making it look much like a rose bud, is a deep crimson color.

The midday sun streaks through the sky and shines over her face making her pale skin the color of freshly fallen snow. The longer I look the more beautiful her strange face becomes. I watch the drug addicted alcoholic depressed teenager turn into a pretty young girl who is full of life. The makeup disappears, her hair shines the color of sand and sun beams. Her leather jacket and ripped jeans are replaced by a pale blue dress and all of her bracelets disappear in exchange for a simple charm bracelet that jingles softly, a bracelet she hasn't worn once in the years since her mother died. Tears drip down her face and she looks right into me. "Why didn't you save me?"