Intro -FYI about the characters

Kelsie Pov

Im Kelsie Harris young 21 year old young and getting it yep a dance choreographer and have a affair with Roc so let me tell you Roc and Ray are thugs yes bad huh but anyway they have troops like they own gangs or whatever but Ray and Roc don't like each other all I know now is im not worry about them okay maybe a little okay a lie a lot and I don't want to see them get hurt, I love them equal but its hard to choose over which one to be with. I live in Atlanta with my grandma I don't live actually with her i have my own condo kind of like a apartment so on I have a son Andre yes you maybe thinking who the father is the father is.. Diggy Daniel simmons I got raped at like 1 year ago at a party. He was my bestfriend ever since we were in Middle schools but then he changed he like went 2 face I don't know why maybe cause when I started dating ray oh well,  Andre is very young but imma take care of my baby very well I promise you that.

Roc Pov

Im Roc as known as Chresanto August 23 year old still a thug ever since 15. So im a thug and in a gang and I love kelsie very much and I care about her I barely even see her because im always with the gang but I still call her to check on. well im the assistant of the group my boss prod and where going  after them B.I.G (Blood Illuminati Gang) and worst my enemie Ray in their I don't like him don't want to hear about or even want to think about him ughh smh pigtails lookin mf! I have this Scar on my face from my last fight with him but I need him dead but its cool ill go after his ass when war start. Ooh I cant wait!

Ray Pov

Its Ray Ray in the house 23 year old thug in the gang B.I.G (Blood illuminati Gang) for life. Have this Pretty Girl Kelsie who I adore and is always their for her not all the time cuz im in a gang and im after R.O.D.( Ride or Die Gang) that have my worst nightmare enemie Roc. Stupid carpet curly head looking nigga ohh when I see him next time for shooting my brother Trevon Lord he gone need Jesus watch imma take him to the Brightside he gone learn today, Don't belive me just watch!. My baby girl Kelsie be telling to drop out the Gang but I don't want to that's my family and she don't want to see me hurt. Oh well so on..