Chapter 2

Kelsie Pov

I just now woke up what time is it *looks at clock* damnn its 7:49 im late for work dammit *rushes to take a shower and brushes teeth and Puts work clothes on* *walks in the living room* what in the world!! why the hell is it messy! oh trust me this nigga gone clean up watch and he sleeping on this couch snoring his ass off mmhmm *picks up pillow from ground & chucks it at Roc* *Roc falls off the couch* ROCC!!!! GET CHO ASS UP AND START CLEANING!!! I shouted. Roc:- *wakes up grunting* whattt!! Kelsie:- don't what me and I got to go to work so do you mind watching Andre for me today *smiles* matter fact where he att? Roc:- *half asleep* idkkk! and ok whatevaa byee *lays on floor knocked out* Kelsie:- you gone loose my child *shocked* this fool -.- .I walked to the kitchen and thinked about if I should pour hot water or cold water on him nahh hot water!! *opens faucet and fills the cup with hot water* *walks to where Roc is* Kelsie shouts" if you don't get cho ass up you gone make me use this hot water roc im not playing! *roc gets up immediately& runs to bathroom* Kelsie:- that was easy and the Andres diapers in his crib in  my room.. the milks in the fridge and I gtg *yelled ou & leftt*

!5 minutes later i arrived to work and explained to my boss why i was late but it wasnt that big of a deal cuz my boss is actually my bestfriend Jamilla she knows i have a child and its hard, Btw i work at a shoe place at the mall. so i was at the regrister desk reading my magazine when i got distracted by Marcie (another co worker that works here) struggling to talk to a customer but she has a spanish accent which is cute.i decided to take it from their before the custumor stood their annoyied* Um Marcie let me help the customer and you can go to the regrister okay i whispered to her and she nodded,

??:- so do you guys have size 11 and a half or not?

I looked up man did i say this customer was cute as hell maybe i was eye raping for a minute or 2 guess if you think it is a man your correct but if you think opposite urmmmm idk whats wrong with you. OOh he had a red obey shirt on some beige short cargo pants, a red snapback hat, a gold chain around his neck and a pair of black and white jordans. He the one yo he has that carmel skin big plump lips i could smash on dem nowww!

??:- *looks at Kelsie name tag* umm Kelsiee you their? I snapped out of and replied saying yeah.

??:-well im Delmark *sticks out hand*

Kelsie:- Kelsie *shakes his hand*

Delmark:- nice name for a pretty lady *smiles*

i turned around and blush for a secound. Thanks i said while smiling, so size 11 you need in those Jordans huh

Delmark:- yeah these shoes  is way too small

Kelsie:- dont worry i got chu big foot *laughing*

Delmark:- "You see money right there, yeah that’s Tunechi right there (turn up)
Yeah that’s Mack Maine right there, and we ain’t got no worries
You see pussy right there redbone mangos right there
See them sh-roomies right there we ain’t got no worries" (GCT by Kelsie)

*Kelsie laughing hard* Yeah yeah thats enough ill brb *walks to the back of the room and grabs a pair of what shoes Delmark wanted in size 11 and a half* *goes back to where he was and hands shoes to Delmark* anything else you need i said.

Delmark:- your digits *hands IPhone 5 to her*

Kelsie:- sure i said excitedly *types in phone number & gives back phone*

we both walked over to the regrister desk, but had a feeling he was eye raping my ass (thoughts-he aint slick*

Kelsie:- that will be 74.99 *delmark handed me 100 dollar bill and i gave him his change back*

Kelsie:- call me maybee (<

Delmark:- yep *winks and leaves*

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where do you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

(guess what song it was)

1.) Do you think Delmark and Kelsie will fall in love?

2.) Should Delmark Be a thug? and Whos Bestfriend Rocs or Rays

(comment below plzz)