A Confession

ONE SHOT FF 

A CONFESSION

RAPMONSTER

Through my glasses , I stare at that girl again . She always sit there everyday during recess and I always stay here ... staring at her . Like a fool , my mouth keep grinning while my eyes fixed at her and my mind catching all the details about her . Her beautiful eyes immersed through the book while her soft hand turning the page by page and her black shining hair neatly tied into a ponytail . I let out a deeep sigh ...

Rapmon : Urgh !! why is she so beautiful ...

I put my head on the table and as soon I starting to daydreaming about that girl someone hit me from the back . I put my head up and I see Jhope smirking at me .

Jhope : what are you doing ?

I turn my head to my book while my mind still thinking about that woman .

Rapmon : reading ..

Jhope : Oh , so you read ... upside down .. ?

I look at my book ... and then I look at Jhope with my annoyed face .

Rapmon : Yeah ?? Is there a problem ?? I am UNIQUE that why I read like this .

Jhope laugh a little and then he turn his head to the window while I am pretending that I am reading upside down .

Jhope : hmm .. You are staring at that girl again right ?

Rapmon : .....

Jhope : Right ... ?

Rapmon : ....

Jhope poke me when he see that I don't give any response to him . I push him .

Rapmon : Aish !! You already know it right !!

Jhope : Hahaha , You like her right ?

Rapmon : Hmm , I don't ... I don't sure ..

Jhope hit me on my head and he raised an eyebrows at me .

Jhope : How can you be not sure ! Why would you always waste your time stalking her then ??

Rapmon : I don't !!

Jhope : Yes , you are !!

Rapmon : ...

Jhope : you do like her right ?

Rapmon : Yes .. maybe ...

Jhope : Then be a man and go straight to her . Tell her you like her .

Rapmon : What about if she don't like me ...

Jhope : Huh ??!! WHAT !! She don't like you ?

Rapmon : ...

Jhope : Seriously Rapmon , you know that all the girls in this school crazy about you . Let see ... You are handsome ... you got sexy brain .... you are neat .. you are rich .... Hmm almost perfect if you are not clumsy ... Why she wouldn't like you ??

Rapmon : hmm ...

Jhope : Are you having trouble to confess to her ? Don't worry Kim-

I closed Jhope's mouth with my hand .

Rapmon : What are you trying to do ?

Jhope grab my hand and move it so he can speak .

Jhope : Giving love advice ??

Rapmon : God ,You don't even got any girlfriends and then you are acting like you are a love doctor .

Jhope push my hand and raise an eyebrow again .