FIRST ENDING

ONE SHOT FF

A CONFESSION

RAPMON

1) FIRST ENDING

I see her eyes getting watery and wihout a seconds tears start streaming out from her eyes .... I started to panic because I don't know what to do .

Rapmon : Y/n.. ? , are ... are you alright ? Why are you crying ?

She keep crying and try to calm herself down while wiping her tears .

You : I ... I ..

Rapmon : huh ??

Y/n throw her arm around my neck making me fall down sitting on the ground . She buried her face on my shoulder and mumbling something ..

I push her away from me a little bit and grab her by her shoulder ... So I can hear it what she trying to say .

Rapmon : What did you said ? Repeat it . I can't hear you ..

I see Y/n face starting to getting red ... She look hesitate .... She look down .. My heart thumping .. eager to hear what will she said .

You : I ... like .. you

Oh god !!!! She is so cute that I can't help but to chuckle a bit . She look at me with confused look on her face . I glare at her and cup her face gently with my hand . Her eyes wandering around trying to not make an eye-contact with me ...

Rapmon : Look at my eyes ..

She don't do it .

Rapmon : Please , look at my eyes ?

She closed her eyes tight . I let out a little laugh and deep sighly to make it look like I am upset . I kiss her on her lips again . She open her eyes automaticly and look at me . I smirk at her .

Rapmon : Now I got your attention . Say I like you Namjoon .

Her cheek get even redder .

Rapmon : You don't want to do it ?

You : ...

I give a peck on her lips again .

Rapmon : I will give you kiss as punishment if you don't want to do it .

You : but ....

Rapmon : Quickly , Said it ..

You : I .... like... you .... Namjoon ..

Rapmon : That's much better .

I give her a smile and kiss her lips again . This time , She glare at me ..

Rapmon : Hehehe that is your gift for saying I like you Namjoon .

You : YAHH !! YOU ARE SO MEAN .

I smirk and tease her .

Rapmon : But you like it right

She blush and look down .

Rapmon : Oh uh , someone cheeks is getting redder ..

Y/n hit me on my back .

You : STOP IT !!

I smile at her again and pull her into my arms ..

Rapmon : Y/n , do you want to know something ?

You : ... yeah ?

Rapmon : I am so happy today ...

You : me too.

Y/n and I cuddle on the ground but it not that bad when the big tree protect us from the sun . The sound of brezzy wind passing us , the sound of her breath near my ear , the sound of bird chirping , the sound of nature ... the combination of all that .... is the best sound I've ever heard ... She look at me and smile ,

You : I guess after this , you don't need to stalk me again right ?

My eyes automaticly widening .

Rapmon : H... Ho .. How did you know ?

You : it. ... because I stalk you too !!

She laugh and I join together .. Yeah , she is right . I guess after this I don't need to stalk her again .. I can make the beautiful eyes of her who always immersed in book will be immersed in me and I can hold the soft hand of her while stroking her black hair .. what a great day .

# THE END

THANK YOU FOR READING !!!!