SECOND ENDING

ONE SHOT FF

A CONFESSION

RAPMON

2 ) SECOND ENDING

Silence ....

No movement ....

Just sound of wind passing us ...

I look at her as she look down ... I gulp as I heard she let out a deep sigh

Y/n get up and I see her grabbing her bag .

Y/n : Bye ..

With just one simple word she easily start walking ahead leaving me alone ...

I closed my eyes shut with my head down ... I don't need to see her go because I know .. when I don't hear anything ... It is the end ..

Day by day went but I still can't see Y/n . Every recess , after school .. literally every single day , I wait for her ... but still I don't stop though. Today , I did the same thing as yesterday , and yesterday and so on . I sit there doing nothing than waiting for her .. hoping that she will come just like yesterday , and yesterday . And ... unfortunately .. the result is exactly just like yesterday ... and ..yesterday ...

I let out a sigh . I get up as I feel tired to wait for her and start walking but rapidly stop when I hear a familliar voice calling for me .

Maybe today is different ... ? I thought to myself

I turn around seeing Y/n looking at me . I just stand there and stare at her . I don't know what to say to her and I bet she don't want to hear anything from me . She start walking toward me while my eyes fix at her . She pull something from her pocket and there is my Mp3 in her hand ..

Y/n : I want to give this back to you .. I am sorry .. I .. I can't accept this ...

Rapmon : mind telling me why ??

Y/n : ...

Rapmon : You don't like me ??

Y/n : No ...

Rapmon : then ...?

Y/n : I like you .. but just as a friend .... I .. I like someone else ... I am sorry .. please take this back I don't deserve this ...

I look down ... I tried to calm myself eventhough I feel so hurt right now .. I feel like my heart was being stabbed as her mouth let out those words one by one .. It's a miracle that my lips still have the strength to make a smile to her ...

Rapmon : No ..

Y/n : Huh ??

Rapmon : I don't want to take it , It is yours .

Y/n : but I don't deserve it ...

Rapmon : Deserve it or not , It still yours .. I give it to you ... so it is yours ...

Y/n : but ... I don't want to because somehow it make me feel guilty toward you .... I don't like it ..

Rapmon : Okay then , keep it

Y/n look at me ... confused

Rapmon : You can give it to me after you confess to the boy that you like

Y/n : Eh !!?

Rapmon : Good luck

I walk away leaving her alone ...

Not long after that .. The seat beside her was taken by other boy . Maybe that the boy that she like .... And here I am keep staring at her and that boy while fantasize about the moment that they having now is mine ..... She seem so happy right now .. and she should give me the mp3 right ? but I hide from her .. because when that boy hurt her .. At least I have an excuse to meet her ... if not .. that is another story then ....

# THE END