part 3

Time to share new messages again :)

=============================================================================

Life stops for no one, so be what you wanna be, not what others wanna see.

==========

Try and try until you die. If you die at least you've tried.

==========

Preparation is the best way to develop confidence. There is no better way in any battle than being prepared.

==========

Always try to be more sensitive about people's feelings because there are times that a TEAR means happiness and a SMILE means hurt.

==========

Better not to mind the things that depresses you, cause it only makes you weak inside and out. There's a lot of things you can give your time into.

As Spongebob said: Let go of what kills you and hold on to what keeps you breathing.

==========

A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.

==========

No matter how strong your love is, and no matter how you truly love a person. If your heart gets tired, everything will CHANGE.

==========

Don't waste your time stressing about the things you can't change.

==========

A beautiful life is not achieved like an INSTANT COFFEE.

It is patiently BREWED with care and sipped HOT in PRAYERS.

Successful life is never an accident. It is the result of good decisions and allowing God to live and reign in our HEARTS and MINDS.

==========

The heart is the most honest thing in this world. It feels what it feels, expresses what it wants, beats faster in accordance with emotions. Aches when broken but the problem is that our brains can't exactly distinguish what emotion does our heart wants to express.

==========

The truth is you can't feel lonely when you're alone.

==========

Sometimes memories tie-up the heart. But the heart, by meeting new people can be set free. And now, it can fly towards the future.

==========

Only in God are we truly safe and secure... anything else is false security - whether you are surrounded by mighty walls of stone, a comfortable home, or a secure job.. NO ONE can predict what tomorrow may bring.. Our relationship with GOD is the ONLY SECURITY that CAN NOT be taken away.

==========

Nobody is ever "too busy", because if they're interested they'll make time.

==========

Life is unpredictable so live with it the way you wanted to be.

==========

PRAYERS are like WIFI. The closer you are to the SOURCE, the stronger the signal. So never forget to check you CONNECTION.

==========

LIFE is not having all that you want.

It's about appreciating all that you have.

To FAIL means you've TRIED.

To be HURT means you've LOVED.

And to SURVIVE means you've LEARNED.

have FAITH and HOPE to grow, for GOD knows the BEST for you.

==========

LOVE is like a hide and seek game. The only difference is that i hope he finds me first.