part 5

it's been awhile since i last added something here... i'm not using my phone very often anymore... hahahaha so here it is.... another updates for you peepz... :) hope you like them too (^.^)

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending...

##########

Life is never about proving people that you are a good person.

Sometimes, the bad things matter.

For in your dark side, you see people who are ready to light the road with you.

It's not how many your friends are, or how people roam around you, but it's how few of them accepts you for being you.

For in nothingness, people who are TRUE to you will find reasons to still LOVE you.

##########

In life, you'll find special people who changes your life just by being part of it...

Who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

Who makes you believe that there is good in the world..

Who convinces you that there is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it..

They are called FRIENDS.

##########

If you're hurt too much and you can't handle it anymore, there's only one thing you can do.

"Learn how to move on, if there's no reason to hold on."

##########

If you're rejected

-ACCEPT

If you feel unloved

-LET GO

If they choose someone or something over you

-MOVE ON

Remember that... "in every NO from someone, is a YES to someone better.

##########

It is not the TRIALS that make us strong...

But our RESPONSES in those trials.

The Devil wants us to respond by asking, "WHERE IS GOD?"

But GOD wants us to respond with FAITH in HIS LOVE for us...

We are more than CONQUERORS not because of our LOVE for HIM...

But through HIM who LOVE us.

##########

God is always true to His promise that whatever He started in you, He will take it to completion because He perfectly loves you. Nothing is hard if the heart has love; nothing is impossible when the heart understands; and nothing is heavy when God is in your heart.

##########

Life continues whatever happens. All we need is to be positive and be brave with all the challenges we encounter. Faith in God is still the best armor.

##########

LOVE is loving not only the LOVELY and LOVABLE but also the LOVELESS and the UNLOVED.

##########

Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.

##########

Being single doesn't mean that you are weak...

It simply means that, you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve.

##########

If you love the person, don't give up.

Just wait for that person to realizeyour worth.

And if that person doesn't realize it...

Just wait...

Until your heart voluntarily QUITS

##########

Being single is so much better than being cheated on, lied to, and disrespected.

##########

Being able to wait is a sign of TRUE LOVE and PATIENCE.

Anyone can say I LOVE YOU but not everyone can wait and prove its true

##########