i have been here many times before

Charlotte's POV
I placed the note on Henry's bed.I observed his room.It had changed a lot;instead of pictures of his family their were several pictures of Bianca.It's like he worships her.I've been here many times before.As I was about to leave Henry's for the last time  I saw a dirty blond haired boy perching on the branch outside the window.

Henry's POV
"Bye babe.Wait please don't go," Bianca said unnaturally sweet.

"Do you really want me to fall going up the tree" Henry questioned her through the phone.

"I don't want your buff face getting ruined" Bianca whined.

"What about the other body parts ,
I have" Henry said
"Oh yeah those too," Bianca said

Henry got to climbing the tree in front of him.For the first time since 8th Grade he saw the squirrel that ate his Fudge Blast.Ignoring the pesky thing,he managed to get to his window.That's when he saw the  girl he'd last expect to see:Charlotte.

Charlotte's POV
I was just about to leave when a familiar voice called my name, "Charlotte, what the hell are you doing in my room!"
I ran.As fast as I could.Piper had grown.She was sitting down quietly on the couch.Well I only saw a glimpse of her.I could hear Henry's vans stomping on the floor close behind me.Quickening my pace,I left the Hart residence.I locked my front door so he couldn't get in.

The bleach and paracetamol was located in the downstairs cupboards,I grabbed them and head up to my bedroom for possibly my last time.My bedroom is where I want to be when I die.

Henry's POV
She ran.I quickly grabbed the letter and sprinted after her.Leaving Piper alone,I ran nextdoor.

Dang it!

Charlotte locked the door.While I sat on her front porch,I read the letter.By the end of it there was a pool of tears beside me.I can't believe she's gonna commit suicide because of me.

That's when I decided I wasn't gonna give up on her.I'm gonna climb up to her room.With more speed than ever,I climbed the tree hoping to God that Charlotte was okay.

Charlotte's POV
Glancing at my room once more,I gulped down the bleach and the paracetamol.Fuck it hurt.Pain flew round my body.Not even a rustling from the trees outside could stop it.My window slid open,I was now on the floor holding my stomach.

I could see a blonde haired boy.
"Char stay awake," Henry whailed.
He was crying.For me.
"Why are you crying Hen.I thought you hated me," I screamed in agony.
"Your an idiot,Char."He said wrapping his arms round me.
"Get off-ff me-e.I can't breathe-e," I whispered gasping for air.
"I need to 911!Char just stay with me." Henry said as he kissed my forehead which basically left me covered with tears.

Suddenly everything started to go black.......

Thank you so much for all the views,comments and votes.I had so much writers block in this chapter so don't judge me if it's horrible.
-B❤️