and the worst part is there's no one else to blame

The voice that asked the question stepped forward.

Jasper.

"What are you doing here Henry?" Jasper shouted as he came closer towards me.

"I've come to see Charlotte,"I responded. It felt weird when I said that.

"Since when did you care about her? " Jasper answered back.He'd gotten so much self-confidence maybe because he's been spending too much time with my little sister.

"Are you actually asking me that question? Don't act like I'm the only one who abandoned her.You left her for your shit bucketeer group," I scoffed back moving my hands.

Just then he snapped.His knuckles met my face.My legs kicked his unmentionables.We had never fought before.

"Guys stop!" Charlotte whispered with her raspy voice.

We turned around to face her.I had totally forgotten that she was even in the room.

"Char your okay," smiled Jasper.

"You know.Your unbelievable.Only when I get hurt thats when you start to care for me.Get out," she half-cried.

"Yeah get out" I repeated her.

"No Henry you can shut the fuck up and follow him.You caused me the most pain. Just get out no-" fully shouted Charlotte.

"Ms Bolton may I ask you to...Excuse me but no one is allowed to visit the patient yet," a nurse announced.

"Sorry we were just leaving," Jasper said as he sweetly as he could.

As we left,Charlottes eyes examined us as we left.The nurse guided us back to the main waiting room,it was really awkward.

She handed us back to our parents like we were a bunch of hooligans.

"These two young men were in a patients room" proudly said the nurse as if she had caught criminals. She was startled when she caught the sight of two policemen. They marched over to me and said

"In accordance with the Swellview Penal Code § 635 we have the right to convict Henry Jace Hart of cyberbullying.You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney.If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you,"

And with that they took me away.Since when was this a law (this is actually a law in many countries)

Bianca didn't even look me in the eye, it even looked like she was smiling.

They loaded me into the back of their police car. People stared at me closely and evilly as if I had truly did anything wrong.

Bianca's POV

I knew Swellview had a law on cyberbulling. I hope Dad gains faith in me. By putting Henry in jail I hurt Charlotte.Hopefully Nurse Cohort will be gone soon;to be honest she's not even that hot.However,I'm worried that the brainwashing isn't permanent.Ha forget it!

Like Charlotte would ever talk to Henry after what 'he caused her to do'.

Henry's POV

Its cold.I've been in a jail cell but this one is different.This time I'm not with my family and friends.Your in a secluded cell where nobody can here you scream or cry.

I attempted to tell the guard that I had a headache,he didn't care.

A voice played over in my head countless times:

'I'd like to hear the question'

'Too bad I don't know the atomic number for idiot boys'

'Am I gonna have to slap a boy'

'And what information were you trying to find out,what her mouth tasted like'

'We kiss a lot'

'It's not called L.I.M.P'

Charlotte.

Why her voice?

'Henry if you want me to help you pass music,learn this song. Mr Sikowitz will love it. Wow these lyrics do kind of relate to you.Especially the line 'and the worst part is there's no one else to blame' . Because anything that goes wrong is your fault. Hen,are you even listening to me'

I literally couldn't take it anymore.In front of me lay several metal bars, I forced my forehead forward and banged it.

Memories.They flooded it my brain like a leak.I was friends with the nerd.

In fact she was my bestfriend.

A visual of me in a dark room played in my mind. I see wires leading from my head to a machine. I screamed and screamed.

I was brainwashed. But by who?

Merry Chenrymas Eve!!!!

Who spotted some references....

OML guys I have lost my phone.Its been nearly 6 days now and its killing me. Today I got really gassed because I made my first fan-video(it's crap but I'll probably share it with you guys soon)

Guys if you ship 'Jaele' read my other story 'A puerto-rican and canadian' .

-B