.10

punished

Thats all that was running through my head. Luke walked out and i didnt see him for the rest of the night.

Was that the punishment? Not seeing him? Because honestly i was ready for him to do um... things to me.

...............

The next morning i got up and got ready like normal.

But my mum wasnt home today, and i thought thats what it would be. Normal.

But when luke came in with a little pibk device i was confused and curious.

"so baby boy because you were being bad with calum. I brought you a punishment. Im going to leave this on your bed why your going to put it in. Turn it on. And keep it there. Meet me in the car and ill tell yiu the rest" he winked and went out.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding and looked at the toy.

It was a vibrator.

................

I did exactly as luke said and walked out to the car. I had to keep biting my bottom lip and pulling on my skirt in hopes that it would help my frustration. It didnt.

"Okay. Your going to leave this is all day. Your not going to be able to cûm. Your going to get what you made me feel and then when you get home, We will see about the rest of your punishment" he drove me to school and i got out of the car and began to walk but i knew i had a boner and it was already killing me.

And ofcourse the first person i got to see at the door, was calum.

HEY YOU LIL HORNIESSS

HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR YA FULL OF THE STUFF YOU ALL LUKE AND YEAH.

also btw if you are going to leave a comment about how this is gross because its gay then leave. I have gotten lots of those on this story so far and i have an idea for you! DONT READ THE FUCKING STORY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! you know who you are.

But i live reading the rest of the comments they give me lifeee.

My insta: @mikeyvouge
My Twitter: @kathrynfields16
My snapchat: @fields.kat

IM COOL ON THE INTERNET K?

BYE BABIESSSS