VISITOR.

JUNGKOOK

I shook my head, blinking a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. A coordi noona waddled up to me, and began fixing my hair, her lips in a thin line. I groaned, irritated. Can't they see my hair is still perfectly fine? I need to go and look for that girl. She looked familiar, too familiar. Once the coordi noona was done, I turned around and paced down the hallway, glancing at the dressing room doors for a familiar name.

"Oppa." I heard a nasally voice call. I turned around, ready to snap if it was another coordi noona.

The girl smiled at me, and I furrowed my brows. "Bomi?" She chuckled, taking a bold step towards me. "Funny that we're performing on the same stage now, huh?" She smirked as her hand grabbed onto my arm, a playful glint in her eyes. "Stop, Bomi. I'm looking for--" I paused, what and who was I looking for? I didn't even know that girl. "Well, what are you looking for? You could come to A-Pink's dressing room and spend time with us instead." She fluttered her eyelashes and tugged on my arm, dragging me.

"I can't, not now. Maybe when we have another chance." I said, tugging my arm away from her grasp. Bomi frowned and tried to look cute, but it just made me think she was trying to be irritating. "See ya, tell the members I said 'Hello.'" I heard her curse under her breath before the noisy clicking of her heels faded. I jogged along the hallway, continuing my search.

I stopped in front of a female solo artist's room after awhile of searching, a hand on my hip as the other outlined her stage name. "IU.." I mumbled. It rang a bell, deep in my memories, but I didn't know what made two letters sound familiar. "IU, IU, IU, IU..." I chanted, biting my lip and tilting my head in frustration.

"Whatever, let's just find out who this person is." I muttered, knocking on the door impatiently. "W-Who is it?" A weak voice called out. "Uh, JK." I cringed. Was that how I was introducing myself? Doesn't matter, I just want to know who this person is. "Who?" She called out, her voice sounding nearer to the door. "Just open the door, IU." I snapped, stuffing my hands into my red jeans. 

CEO Jinyoung thought it would look good if I dyed my hair light brown, wore a red suit, a baby blue formal shirt underneath with a white rose in the breast pocket. So, I did. I look pretty good but it was so warm, so I folded the sleeves up to my elbow. Honestly, I think it's an improvement. 

The door finally opened, and a head of long dark brown hair greeted me, along with a beautiful-looking girl. I was about to properly introduce myself, when a memory hit me. "Jieun?" I choked out, wanting to just bang my head on a couple of bricks. Her eyes widened and I froze, unable to speak as she slammed the door shut. 

It took me a few minutes to process that Jieun was in fact, the new singer that had just debuted a few months ago, and is now performing on the same stage as me. "That's not possible, she left the company." I chewed on my lip, still standing in front of her door. "No, but her reaction-- she must've signed a contract with a different company, huh." What company is better than JYP, though? Damn it. YG? SM? 

"Yah, Jieun, open this door now." I yelled, ignoring the looks of other idols and staff passing by. My ex that I had carelessly dumped is right before me, I can't just leave her there. "Go away, there's no Jieun here." She yelled back. I sighed, digging deep into my memories to find any inside secrets we used to share. "Shit, I didn't care for her much did I." I banged my head on her door and rolled my eyes. 

I slammed my forehead against her white dressing room door for a few times, racking my brain for some good, happy memories, but most of them were just me texting that slut. I regret not staying with Jieun, she gave me everything I wanted, believed the most obvious lies, and accepted my obviously fake excuse to break up with her. I was young and stupid, but I learned my lesson, and I want her back.

I didn't expect her to open the door, which led to something else. "Ouch!" She squeaked, and only then I realized, I had just banged my head against her own. "Oh, sorry." I winced, rubbing my forehead. "Why didn't you just open the door? Now my forehead is all red and unappealing." I grumbled, just thinking about my performance. 

I took a proper look at her face and my worries about how I looked and all the stares people were giving me vanished. Her make up was smudged and her eyes were puffy. Was she crying? No, of course not, genius. "What happened?" I narrowed my eyes at her, scanning her face. She went from a hundred to a zero within a few minutes, didn't she. "Is that all?" She quietly said, never looking me in the eye. 

"Are you that rude now? Not looking at people while you--" Her eyes flickered to mine and I felt something within me shatter. Her eyes looked broken, dead, miserable. "Is that all, JK-ssi?" Her voice cracked as she spoke, and so did my heart. "Jieun--"

And with that, her eyes hardened, and her expression turned cold. "Jieun? Who's Jieun?" Was she playing games with me? "You. You are Jieun. Did you lose your memories or something?" I scoffed, advancing towards her. "I don't know you, JK-ssi." She coldly muttered, taking a step back as I took one forwards.

Jieun said something under her breath, but I couldn't hear her. Her head was hung low and I was daring her to stare into my eyes, tell me she remembers me. "I didn't hear you." I said, leaning closer. "I said," She began, her voice shaky. "Get. Out." I scoffed again. She's making me laugh, this girl. She wants me to get out? "Get out? Why should I just leave?" I challenged, pushing my luck. "GET OUT!" She screeched. I was about to fire back when her eyes landed on something behind me, and the next thing I know, my cheek felt numb.

"Jieun-ah, are you okay?" A man said worriedly. I glared at him and felt like retching. "Kim. Tae. Hyung." I spat, pushing myself up on my elbows. Taehyung smiled at me, but it was cold and angry. Jieun who was leaning against a dresser, now had her arms around him."Thank you, Taehyung-ah." My heart pinched and I got up to leave. They were mumbling to each other, not showing any signs of letting go.

I took it as my cue to leave the both of them alone. In my head, thoughts were swirling, fighting and emerging. But of course, I settled on the most likely one, and that was...

My Jieun had finally moved on, and is dating Taehyung, my rival in both love and under Jinyoung, my father's eyes.