†C H A P T E R 1†

Nicol's POV:

I woke up,and looked out the window,it was still dark,i turned on my phone and saw the time,It was only 3:40 Am,

I went downstairs and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water,i got a glass and poured some water in it.

Sorry i did not introduce myself.

My name is Nicol,i am 18 years old and i live in holmes chapel,here in london.

My parents don't live with me,i moved out when i was 16,i got a apartment for myself,i was really young but i had my ways,i have a bestfriend,which lives with me:)

Harry,Harry dickhead Styles,he is very nice,he's been always supporting me,i really love him.

My mum and dad actually hate me,don't know why,i always had good grades,never did any mistake.

But then i got tired and just moved out.

Harry helped me looking for an apartement for the two of us,he also had problems at his house and just wanted to get out of there.

The dark side of me is that i suffer depression,i self-harm still,i started when i was 11,until now,harry is so trying for me to stop self-harming but i just can't..it's not easy for me.

-

-

Once i was done drinking my glass of water,i wanted to go bother harry.

I know it is really early and he freaking hates when someone wakes him up.

I went upstairs and headed to his room,i opened the door carefully only seeing a knocked out harry,i smirked and closed the door.

I got closer and throwed myself ontop of him.

"NICOL!"He screamed at me,not lying i flinched but i still giggled.

"Hey"I smirked at him.

"What do you want it's suh early"He said annoyed but chuckling,he's so nice:/

"I can't sleep"My smirk faded into a pout.

"C'mere"He moved a bit to the corner and opened the covers releasing a little space for me to actually cuddle with him,for us it was really normal,we didn't have to be a couple to cuddle yah know.

I went to his side as he placed his arm on my shoulder making me closer to him,i felt safe,he was my teddy bear:3.

"Thanks"I looked up at him and smiled,while he half-smiled at me.

"Yuh welcome"He replyed getting more closer to me.

There was a silence,not bad one,a good one,until harry broke the silence.

"Nicol?"He asked.

"Yeah harry?"I replied.

"I need to tell you something.."He said very serious as i turned on the nightstand lamp and sat beside him.

"Ok,talk"I teased but smirked,i saw him a bit nervous,what was wrong? we were just cuddling some minutes ago.

"Nicol i.."He said trailing off.

"What?,come on don't make me nervous you know i hate that"i shoved him.

"Nicol,there is something i have wanted to tell you since..since we moved in"he spoke.

"Since we moved in?,have you been bringing sluts to our apartment you idiot?"I hit him in the head,i hope it was not that.

"No,never,but since i can see you getting furious i'm going to say it"He said as i sighed,finally -.-