†C H A P T E R 2†

Harry's POV:

I feel so guilty for doing that with amanda,i mean nicol even got drunk..because of me..
I feel like i just broke my promise,i really hate it when she harms herself,it makes me feel even more guilty.

I can't let her go,i can't let her go.

It was now noon,nicol and i were watching grey's anatomy,it's actually a good serie ok -_-.

"Baby.."I told her as my arm rounded her shoulder and her head resting in my chest sitting in the couch:v

"Yeah?"She replied
"Will you let me take you to neverland some day?"I smiled at the thought of going to neverland with her,maybe you are asking yourself where the fuck is neverland,it's a place,where only me and her would ever exist,at least for me.

"No"She said

"What?"

"No i don't want to go with you to neverland,never"

"Oh..."

"Just kidding you jerk i want to go with you everywhere even the bathroom"She chuckled as i sighed in relief.

"You really want to go with me even to the bathroom?"

"Yeah"

I wrapped my arms around her as she buried her head deeper in my chest,i could feel her warm breath fanning my chest,as my head rested on hers i could smell the scent of strawberries in her hair.
(A/N: Her hair is brown,red and green :) that's how i met nicol uwu)

As i hummed a random song she just rested her hands on me.

As she dissattatched herself from me she looked at me straight in my eyes,i could see her brown eyes,pinning in mine.

"What?"She said

"I don't know"

I leaned in,as i could feel her breath fanning in my mouth,i went a bit closer and started to kiss her.

Nicol's POV:

We were kissing like it was the last day together,my hands were on his chest as he just wrapped my waist with his arms.

Until,i hear a nock on the door,i groaned as harry stood up smirking at me,he went to the door and opened it,as i peeked to see who it was,my cheeks started turning in a red of anger as i stood up inmediatly,i could see her fucking annoying smirk formed in her lips.

"Amanda"I said rudely pushing harry from the way.

"Nicol"She said turning the smirk into a smile,i pushed her out and closed the door leaving harry alone and grabbing her hand harshly and dragging her far from my apartment door.

"Stay OUT of our lives"I said angrily as she crossed her arms up to her chest.

"What if i don't?"She dared to ask.

"You should start wondering,and after that bit of ass you got goes away,you should start moving it to the elevator"I said as i pointed to the elevator.

"Okay i'll go,just to keep "the bit of ass" i got,so harry has an ass to place his dick in when he looses you,i know he'll crawl back to me because you don't even have an ass."She said turning around with a smirk and fading away.

I felt like crying of just pure anger,but i'm going to show her that harry and his dick is mine,each part of him is mine.

But then Eliott came to my thoughts.