proulage

6 years ago

"Congrats Mrs. White! You are the proud mother of a baby girl!" A spunky young nurse handed a small pink bundle to a young brown haired woman with blue eyes. She smiled tiredly and cuddle the baby. The small child made a squealing noise. A doctor came in. "Mrs. white your baby's......"
"Isabelle" "sorry...Mrs. White Isabelle's eyes may seam unusual. It seems she has miscolored eyes. My guess is one will be blue the other I have no clue" Mrs. White smiled again. "I will love my child no matter what."

That night a couple scientists snuck into the building and stole a couple small babies including Isabelle. One of them ,dressed as a doctor, told the mothers that the children died. Mrs. White started crying and blamed the hospital who told her that the babies were stolen.

6 years later

A brown haired child was trying to get of a long maze. She stopped running to take a break but was electrocuted and started running again. She found the end and collapsed into a coughing and wheezing fit. She may sound normal but not really. She's the test subject # 6292 known as luna. She has long brown hair and two brown wolf ears with white tips. She has a Long brown wolf tail with a white tip. Her wing span is longer than her and the feathers are brown with white tips on each. "Good job # 6292" a man with white hair said behind a booth. Luna tried to get up but her legs gave away and she collapsed again. She panted as they dragged her to a medium cage and put her in there. They pulled her into a huge room with other cages and set her next to a blond haired girl with white wings. "Luna....you ok?" The blond asked. Luna sat up, her brown ears laying flat against her head. "Yes....I guess" she said.

1 week later

"Please take me with you! Don't leave me!" A brown haired scientist named jeb looked at little luna and shook his head. "I'm sorry luna....I can't take all of you...I'll come back for you ok?" Jeb hugged the crying girl. He then took Luna's friends away never to be seen again. That day on luna waited for jeb but he never came. She learned to never trust anyone again.....

Hi my wolfies! It is I! Luna! Back to make another story for you! I am writing this with no internet so I can't upload it right away.....but! I will make chapters till I can! I know I disappeared for um...half a year? A week? A month?! I have no clue.....oo doggy! Anywayyyyy.....I'm back and I'll have a new series based off of maximum ride! How great is that?! I know this part is short and has so much black holes but its the proulage to get you interested...I hope you are! If there is any questions you'd like to ask just tell me and I'll answer it as soon as I can. If there's any suggestions like....new book? Character to add in my books? Plots? Anything just let me know. Now let's see is there anything else......hmmmmm......oh! As you may know I did get rid of all my other books but there in drafts don't worry! I'm going to do major editing to them and I'll upload them again! Now anything else?......no ok!

Follow, vote, comment!! Byyyy

                                                      ~ luna