Toys

I looked ahead on the road. The sun just shown up, shining it's light over the houses. It had been almost 8 months since I last saw the pizzeria.

Plushtrap got worried every so often about me for once, and kept getting somebody to come over without calling them. He probably just ran outside and somehow wasn't seen on the streets. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see the new animatronics Kat and Robo told me about. Kat kept talking my ear off about them, but Robo was nice enough to zap her every so often so I didn't go deaf from her excitement. This was one of those days they both came over, and I finally decided to go over there.

"Hey, the old ones you liked at least aren't scrapped. I may be able to fix them one day for you," Robo said, still inside the house. Kat was running around happy.

"Icy's finally going with us! Icy's finally going with us!" Kat half yelled- half singed terribly. I looked over at Robo. Zap! Kat jumped up, her cat ears fluffed up. "Okay fine I'll calm down!"

"Maybe the pizzeria employees will allow me to see the old animatronics...," I mumbled flicking my ears up. I felt bad for not going to see the animatronics sooner, just because of the whole battle and FredBear thing. Kat told me to call him Golden Freddy or Goldie in front of other people.

I went outside, my ears and tail covered up. In public people want to take pictures and call me a freak. In the pizzeria everybody wants to take pictures with me and they normally call me cool. Kat trailed along skipping. Robo turned into his human form and followed. I did have a human form, but I didn't really let it out often, because it didn't really want to take full control.

We walked down the street, Tyler trailing a bit behind, and Kat super hyper, jumping ahead and dragging me along. Me being me, I let her. She did it all the time so I was used to it.

Soon we reached the pizzeria, which was remodeled and more packed then usual. I didn't want to sit down, luckily, because there were no seats open. The stage was closed, but there was a new thing called Kid's Cove that Kat wanted me to go to. I decided to go, so I told Tyler I'd be back in a minute and went to see a pink girl Foxy that they called Mangle. Kids were tearing her apart. Its what the sign said they could do, but nobody was putting her back together. Once she was completely torn up the other kids left, leaving the poor animatronic in the corner.

Okay, first toy, new Foxy, named Mangle I noted. I grabbed a few parts and lifted up the animatronic's head, fixing it first. An employee walked in and stared at me and Kat as we fixed the whole animatronic, and the little parakeet on her shoulder in less then fifteen minutes. We left and softly shut the door. A girl that always went to the old pizzeria must have saw me because she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hi Shianne, do you like the new animatronics?" I asked her. She always wanted new animatronics to be with the old animatronics, but at least part of that came through.

"Yeah! I saw them before, but I haven't seen you here yet. They are going to come out soon!" She said excitedly. I nodded right as somebody came up behind me and picked me up. I looked over to see Mike, the one who helped me last time I was here. I took his hat and put it on his head backwards just for fun.

"Hi Mikey!" I said as he set me down. I hadn't seen him in a while, but every so often I'd hear of him on the news. He got the day shift for the new pizzeria. It looked like he was about to yack my ears off, but luckily he was called away.

"Hey Icy the new animatronics are allowed to roam for a minute before they start the show, want to show everybody who you really are?" Tyler asked walking up to me while Kat and Shianne spoke behind us. I removed my bandages and everything healed fine, I just wasn't sure...