A Visit to Dragon's Valley!

~3rd Person~

 "No."

 "Come on Icy, for me?"

 "Nope."

 "Iciana, at least try it?"

 "Nu-uh."

 Currently, Pheonix and Plushtrap were currently trying to get Iciana to eat. Why did she not want to? Simple, because it had medicine in it, that made the food taste like dirt.

 "Sis, cmon, please?" Pheonix asked Icy again, who was mainly glaring at Plushtrap, who had got her to try it earlier before she knew what it was.

 "I really don't care to eat dirt, okay? Now go away!" Iciana yelled, well, the best she could. It was just a simple lunch of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Which Icy used to eat and ask Pheonix make a lot when they had finally settled down in the city before they found the pizzeria to go to. Once Pheonix and her sister's parents worked together to get Icy her little house, Pheonix and Icy went there more, until Pheonix had to go on more missions, hoping to give Icy a semi-normal life.

 "It's either this or the pills, which I know you also hate," Plushtrap states, hanging from the top of the fan that lazily goes around in circles in Icy's new room. Icy grabbed a chip from her plate, throwing it at Plushtrap, who just swatted it away. The door creaked open, and Icy smiled at who came in.

 "H-Hey guys..." Frost said. He had just recently figured out how to get into his human form again and was very shy when he was in it. As a human, he is normally about ten years old.

 "Frost, save me from these two id-" Icy was cut off when Pheonix shoved part of the sandwich without medicine in it in Icy's mouth. Icy glares at Pheonix, but ate anyways.

 "Not all of it has the medicine Icy," Pheonix says, patting the side of Icy's bed, beckoning Frost over. Frost shook his head at Pheonix and lifted his arm at Plushtrap, who hopped off, sitting down on Frost's shoulder.

 "Still means some of it has medicine, so I don't wanna eat," Icy says, leaning back.

 "B-But Icy you need to feel better!" Frost protests Icy's attitude. Icy sighs. 

 "Frost, Not you too."

 "Pleeeeease?" Frost begs, sitting beside Icy and poking the side of her head.

 "I hate you guys." Icy mutters, starting to eat. Frost high-fives Pheo, who snickers. At least I'm able to get out now! I need to go make sure everybody else is okay.

 "Heyo!" Frez says, peeking in once Icy is done eating.

 "Frez, they just put me through torcher," Icy says, burning the paper plate. Pheonix quickly wipes the ashes off Icy's blanket, and Plushtrap, who shielded Frost from a few pieces.

 "Let me guess, medicine?" Frez says, letting herself into Icy's room. She is Frost's twin but is more outgoing than him.

 "You guessed right. But I'm allowing her to head out today. I know she can't stand being away from everybody and trouble for long," Pheonix says, getting up from her spot. Plushtrap hopped off Frost, and he runs to Frez, who grabbed him when he jumped, and she put him on her shoulder. 

 "Finally!" Icy quickly hopped up, her tail swishing quickly back and forth, despite her just gotten it unwrapped. She quickly runs out the door, then out the base's door, grabbing a bag with her talismans in it and slinging it over her shoulder while doing so.

 "Be careful!" Pheonix yells after her sister, who is long gone, and already running past in the woods.

~1st Person~