One

Pikachu POV
Mewtwo? I asked, startled. Mewtwo, is that really you? He stared deeply into my eyes. "Why would you ask such an obvious question?" He asked me, helping me get up. Where am I? I asked, looking around me. "Ever heard of the afterlife?" Mewtwo asked. I shook my head. He sighed. "It is a place where lost Pokèmon come, a place to roam free, away from trainers." He declared. "To put it simply, a place where dead Pokemon go." I quickly looked up at Mewtwo. So I'm dead? I yelled. Bu-but what about Ash? What about Serena, Bonnie, and Clement? Mewtwo just stared at me. "If you want to know, follow me." He said, flying torward a big building. I followed after, quickly stopping myself at the door with him. "Come." He said, pushing the door open. A long hallway came into view. Lots of rooms connected to it, it seemed as it was a castle. I was speechless. He stopped me in front of one of the rooms. "Stay here." He said, going into the room. When he came out, he was holding some kind of object. It looked like a crystal orb on a diamond stick, and a quartz chain as well. "Stare deeply into the crystal orb." Mewtwo said. "And you'll know what happens when you seem so close, but your so far."

Bonnie POV
I continued to hug Clement as Ash continued to cry. "Why this?" I asked. "Why did Pikachu have to die?" My eyes were burning, I couldn't handle this, not one bit. Clement made his hug tighter. "I don't know, Bonnie." He said, wiping a tear from under his glasses. I've never ever seen him this upset before. Team Rocket was still standing there. "Please, go." I asked. "We don't need this." Serena joined in the hug. "We don't need you guys." Pikachu was still stone. He was wrapped up in a blanket, and was still being hugged by Ash. "Braix." Braixken said sadly, I could tell she was upset. I looked behind Clement and Serena, and saw Diancie crying as well. We were all enjoying the hug, when a sudden noise startled us all. "Get away from me and shut your gosh darn mouth!" Someone yelled. "I want to be left alone!" They came out of the woods. She had a black dress and light green leggings. She had beautiful, luscious hair, the color of pale, frosted grass. I saw something on her back. I gasped as the thing on her back went onto her shoulder. It was yellow, with red cheeks and a lightning tail. It was small for it's size, and was quite furry. "Guys." I slowly said. "That girl has a Pikachu."