Untitled Part 14

A/N : I'm sorry, I did not update because I had an important exam which already finished + procrastination + writer block.

Previously: Sora transferred to Namimori School in the same class with Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"My name is sora,nice to meet you and I hope we get along well hehe."

POV stands for point of view,incase you don't know. >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sora's POV)

I hope I did my introduction well... Everyone looks friendly I think? The girls look very welcoming well..for the boys...somehow I think they glared at me? *sweats* 

Eh, that silver hair looks very familiar--EH! Its that guy the one who called me juudaime..so we were the same age? I thought he was older,hm somehow he looks frozen i'm sure he is suprised that I transfered here. Well i'm suprised myself to find myself attending highschool ..that damn manager and being in the same highschool as him.Such small world we live in,hm?

Ah,and that black haired guy is here too.

Oh well...!

(Gokudera's POV)

Ju..Juudaime...! I can't believe another chance to meet you would be so soon! Arigato,kamisama!

(Yamamoto's POV)

Sora...no, tsuna.. i'm very sure its you... how suprising that you end up transfering to our school and being in the same class.What are the chances of that? Oh kamisama, thank you for helping us.

----------------------------

Teacher: Hm, well sora where would you like to sit? also my daughter is a big fan of yours, can I get your autograph ?

?? 1 GIRL Classmate 2-A : Eeeh~ sensei! No fair~~ we want sora's autograph too!

??  2 GIRL Clasmate 2-A: Me too! Me too!

?? 3  GIRL Classmate 2-A: ME THREEE!

Teacher: My,my sora you sure have a big fanbase in your class.

Sora: *giggles* Hehe, i'm happy thank you everyone and sure ill sign for anyone who wants it. Also, I'm not really sure where to sit.

Teacher: Well then,why don't you sit with gokudera? He is very clever despite his attitude, he can teach you stuff you are not expert in.

Gokudera: ( !!!)

Sora: Gokudera?

Teacher: The silver-haired young man right there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TBC.