Chapter 8

A/N:Okay, so the test ended. It was shit. :) The results was shit too. Though, its okay there is still another semester which is coming this month.Gaghh. I will learn from Tsuna to not give up :) (-_- ah, wait..he always gives up on his studies well um../flip/)

Here you go,the awaited chapter 8. well this is short..ill update tmrw again e-e sorry. that is if i have time.

"So its you?Lambo's caretaker..?" 

"Ah..yes... well.." Gokudera scratched his head 

"Oh..." sora smiled "He-"

Before he could finish his words, gokudera bowed  down on his knees to him making the staffs around them very in shock 

"IM VERY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR HUGGING YOU EARLIER WHEN WE MET!GOMENASAI JUUDAIME!!"

"AND AND SORRY ABOUT THIS STUPID COW TOO!" gokudera forced lambo to bow down,"AA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!GYAHHH!!" 

"Shut up ahoushi!" 

GRRRRRRRRR

"E-E-EH" sora startled,(He called me juudaime again?!)"Thats fine,what is your name?Um, lambo caretaker-san?" He lend out his hand to gokudera, " I would still want to play with lambo sometimes if thats okay with you..?" He asked shyly

(Wh-what ?Why is he asking my name...? ) 

(Is he for real..?)

" AND ! About this, I've been wanting to ask you this question.. Why did you call me juudaime and hugged me?  "

Gokudera starts to cry,"Don't you ...know me??Are you not juudaime..?Are you not SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI? "  

"Huh...?"

Sawada Tsunayoshi..? " (For some reason, I don't know anyone by that name,but..but..it feels so familliar..."

Hik..hik..."I miss  you so much juudaime, don't you remember me..? Its me your right-hand man..Gokudera...Gokudera Hayato..If you don't know me..Do you not know the rest aswell?" 

The staffs went crazy for seeing the teen to cry,"S-SORA SAN WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

Lambo sighed and just ate his candies,"NOISY!! I just want to eat candies" 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to sora's manager a bit..

"Sora hasn't been going to school since he is so busy with his idol work, don't you think we should school him somewhere here? Matsuda san..?"

"Well, that would be good idea what are the good schools in here?"

"Ah, I think Namimori High School     would be a very good choice." 

"Its decided,i'll text sora  and see his opinion on this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be contiunued..(Sorry for that half assed writings, o.e ill try to update tmrw"