Distractions

After Ciel attended the funeral he came home and locked himself in his office, the one place he spent most of his day. The room somehow comforted him and distracted him from what was on his mind, but today he couldn't stop thinking about the heart break of losing his aunt, Madam Red. He felt like he tried everything to forget, but was still left on the brink of tears. She was one of the closest people to his parents, now she was gone forever. Although Red tried to kill him before she died, Ciel still cared for her. He tried his best not to cry but tears naturally flowed down his cheeks as he looked at the bright full moon.

There was a knock at the door. "Young master, please unlock the door. I have brought your evening tea." It was Sebastian.

"Go away." Ciel's voice clearly sounded like he was crying.

"Young master, I'm coming in." Sebastian required zero effort to open the locked door then stepped inside to find Ciel covering his face with his bare hands.

Sebastian leaned down to his height, took his hands away from his face and held them in his own, revealing his master's tear covered cheeks.

Ciel's eyes quickly looked away with embarrassment. "I told you to go away." He mumbled, but Sebastian ignored him and wiped his tears away.

"Are you alright young master?" Sebastian asked, but already knowing the answer.

"I'm fine, go away." Ciel lied and swatted his butler's hands away from his face.

Sebastian got Ciel's favourite book from the bookshelf and handed it to him. "Here, it'll distract you."
Ciel wiped his face, took the book then sat down at his desk and read while Sebastian went to grab his evening tea.

Ciel read and read, but everything reminded him of Red. Every single paragraph, every single sentence, every single word.

Sebastian returned with a steaming cup of earl grey tea and set it beside the thirteen year old boy.

Ciel looked up at him. "It's not working."

Sebastian thought for a minute. "Well would you like to call Lizzie or talk to someone? That would help get it off your mind." He looked down at him and smiled.

Ciel stood up and placed the book back at the empty spot in the bookshelf. "No, Lizzie's a pain in the ass." He glared at his butler then stood in front of him, waiting for him to think of something.
There was an awkward silence that filled the room as Sebastian thought of something.

"Well.. I know a perfect distraction bu-"

"No but's! What is it?!" Ciel started to become impatient.

Sebastian sighed. "But mas-"

"Sebastian!" He glared at his charcoal haired butler.

Sebastian looked down at him with an uneasy look. "Fine." He quickly grabbed his chin and kissed him lightly.

Ciel froze and stared into space as a blush began to show on his pale face.
"There. You're thinking about that now." Sebastian said quietly.
The boy snapped out of his trance and looked at the floor with a bright red face.

Sebastian smirked. "Did it not work? Because I can always distract you more." He lifted Ciel's face towards his and looked him in the eye.

Ciel was violently blushing. "I'd.. Be... okay with that." He mumbled, in reply to his butler.

Ciel grabbed Sebastian's tie and pulled him closer until their lips passionately collided.