Student Athlete Schedules

*Middle of September*
College has been busy for all four of them since they last hangout. Tobin and Hope have been having basketball practice in the mornings and the evening. It's mainly conditioning since its off season. Alex and Kelley have been busy with school and soccer. They have been on the road and home this season is getting tough because it's getting in the middle of the season. Alex and Kelley are on campus for a couple of days until they have three road games. Each of them does text each other everyday it's just been really distant between them. Since the Alex and Kelley is still there, and Tobin and Hope have their off day will they feel close or still distant.

Tobin's POV
"Hope she hasn't text back, and I haven't seen her. I don't know a week" I complain to Hope. "Well Tobin I heard from Kelley and FaceTime. Ya aren't even a couple so stop freaking out" she tells me. "Hope it's not funny, and I know but why did I fall for a soccer play?" I say to hope as she laughs at me before replying. "Tobin I don't know anyways I got to go talk to you later" she tells me as walking out the door.

It's not that I'm freaking out that I haven't seen or heard from Alex. It's just missing chilling with her talking, watching movies and her laugh when she's around me. I was caught off guard when she did kiss me that day. It was a surprise, but her pink soft lip on mine was amazing. Our kiss was outstanding that day and not going to lie I miss her taste strawberry chapstick on mine.

Morning practice is horrible, but I knew this day would come. Let's not even say that we almost a month until we play our first exhibition game. Not only that basketball around the corner my father lovely new girlfriend/mistress and baby momma has become the head of articles lately since she can pop any time soon. So yes I have been stress from, school, basketball and family so this is probably why I am missing Alex.

Alex's POV
Finally back on campus and I couldn't wait to see Tobin. It's weird being busy and not having much time to see her and talked to her. I'm glad that our soccer team is good we are 5-2-1 this season not bad for my freshman year. I got a text from Tobin "hey are you on campus yet cause I don't think I can wait any longer to see you." I smiled and got distracted by Kelley.

"Alex there's a party we should go" I hear her say to me. "Who's party?" I asked waiting for her to reply. "The soccer men team" she says as I rolled my eyes at her. "Sorry Kelley but I just want to spend my day with Tobin" I say as I text her back "yeah I'm back I be there soon." "Ew fine maybe Hope will go with me" she replies and text Hope.

I left I my dorm and started to walk to the west side. I saw the beach, smiled and then saw a brown headed women sitting in the sand. I knew it was Tobin by her shoulder and back muscles "hey you" I say as she turned her head at me "hey Lex." I seat next to her, and she looked into my blue eyes as I stared into hers. She looked down at my lips, and I nodded she leaned in as I did too. Our lips touch, and I felt the spark that I felt when first kissed. She pulled away, and I opened my eyes she was smiling at me. I grabbed her arm as I put my arm around her's and entwining our hands.

"This is nice" I tell her as she laughed. I love her laugh, I will not get over it. "This is Lex, I wish we could do this everyday" I hear her calm voice say." I smiled as I laid my head on her shoulder "Tobs I wish maybe one day" I say in a soft voice as we just keep watching the waves.

Hope's POV
I hate busy schedules, but it's what I have to deal with. I missed seeing Kelley, I question myself everyday. Why did I fall for her again, but then I remember everything about her is perfect. Tobin was going on about Alex, I was glad that Kelley's text me and rescued me, from Tobin's crisis.

I meet Kelley at her dorm since she said Alex just left. I got to her dorm and knock on the door. She answers it, and I smiled as let me in and gave me a big hug as I looked at her lips. She saw and leaned in as our lips met and fit perfectly in sync her soft lips and her vanilla flavor chapstick on my mine. I pulled away and looked into her eyes before she spoke saying, "you want to go to party with me?"

I was shocked by the answer I wanted to say no, but I didn't want to upset her. "Sure why not" I answer back as I grinned about it. "Yes thank you" she replies as we walked out of her dorm. We walked to the party spot, and I knew it was the soccer men's party. Their parties are the crazy one. I looked at Kelley and said, "do you really want to go." She gave me this pouty face that I couldn't resist and took her hand entwining them as we got to the party.

Kelley's POV
One thing I can say soccer is a blast and school work sucks. The best thing about this is that it's Hope off day, and I could spend my day with her. That was the plan hanging out and cuddling until me, and Alex got invited to a party. She didn't want to go cause she rather be with Tobin, so I decided to asked Hope to go with me.

Seeing Hope made my day I couldn't believe how amazing she looks and does. When we kiss it brings a feeling I didn't think I would feel. After our nice soft kiss asked her and gave her pouty face, she couldn't resist so I knew we were going to the party.

At the party is was loud, a lot of energy and probably the party I have been to since the basketball team. Music was up, people dancing and drinks getting passed around left to right. Hope was with me until she went to get drinks I couldn't wait any longer so I was dancing alone until a guy was trying to dance on me. I didn't know where Hope was, and I couldn't stand her waiting, I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me. I was just Hope would have returned soon because maybe this was a mistake coming to this party.

Sydney POV
I saw Hope the sophomore basketball player, and since I know because I'm a freshman basketball player. I saw she came in with a girl I didn't know, and I saw this guy on her so the only person I knew who text that was close to Hope was Tobin. "Hey Tobin I'm a party, and I think you need to hurry because I feel like Hope might do something quick." No response and I were just hoping she would make it in time before Hope does anything.

AN: Probably thinking why is Sydney in this story. I don't know why but I think it make a tribute to the story as Alex has a new best friend maybe, Dom could come in as one of the men soccer players. No that's not Dom dancing with Kelley either js. 
Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.
-Kayla