She is a strong girl

>Amy's POV<

I looked down at my plate. Everybody was silent while eating their lunch. That's not very usual in our family.

"Ames. We are going. Are you finished?" Lisa asked me.

I hadn't eaten anything from my food. I just can't, all I can is think about Dani.

"Right." I said. "I am coming." I left the table, grabbed my coat and walked over to our mini van.

This would be the second visit to Dani for me. Mom, dad, the boys, Christina and Katherine went this morning. Now Lisa, Lauren and I will go to the hospital.

It's just so weird. Even the doctors said they didn't know how it had happened. One moment she was ill, just a little fever and the other moment she fainted and didn't come back. It's been three days now. She has been in coma ever since.

We walked directly to the third floor, we knew the way. I don't like hospitals. It just reminds me of all the people who have died here, most of them I don't even know.

We arrived at Dani's current room. I clutched my necklace in my hand. Tears filled my eyes as soon as Lisa opened the door.

My little baby sister laid in a hospital bed, looking smaller than ever in the white cloths. Lauren said down in an armchair next to the bed and held Dani's hand. Lisa put an arm around me and whispered something in my ear.

"She's a strong girls, she won't leave us."