Definitely not fine

>Dani's POV<

I woke up today with a big headache. My throat was really sore, I could barely get any words out. I pulled my blanket up to my chin. It is freezing in her.

I looked at Lisa who was still asleep. By the look of her she didn't seem to have it as cold as me. She laid half under, half on her blanket and her face was red from sweat.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my uneven breathing. My nose was full with snot, gross.

I opened my eyes again when I heard the bed above me crunching. I saw two feet appear on the ladder of the bunk bed. Lauren, who slept in the bunk above me, looked at me.

"Are you okay Dan? You look even paler than yesterday." She said, I could hear a slightly worried tone in her voice.

"It's nothing. I am fine." I lied. Lauren looked suspiciously at me, I could tell by her face that she didn't believe me. "Really, I am fine."

She nodded, grabbed her Ipod and left the room. I turned my face to the wall and closed my eyes again. Concentrating on Lisa snoring, I fell asleep.

>Lisa's POV<

A bright light shone through the curtains to our room. Already twelve o'clock? I have been sleeping for a long time than.

It was really hot in here. I looked to myself in the mirror why face was red and sweaty so I decided to open a window for some fresh air.

When I did I heard a loud groan from the other side of the room. I turned around and saw Dani lying in her bed.

"Can you please close the window again, Lise? It is freezing cold." She said in a croaky voice.

"It is really hot here. Don't you have to wake up already? Or are you ill? Let me feel your forehead."

I put my hand on her forehead but she pushed it away. She came out of bed and shivered. She looked really weak.

"No, I am fine. You are right, I should have started my school work by now." With that said, she put on her bathrobe and walked downstairs for breakfast.

That little heady girl. I am positive, there is something wrong with her. Dani just needs to accept she's definitely not fine.

>Dani's POV<

I don't know what is wrong with me. I haven't been feeling well since yesterday. I almost never get sick, and if I get, then it is never longer than one or two days.

The girls kept telling me I need to stay in bed, I refused to. I tried to convince them that there is really nothing wrong with me but they wouldn't listen.

Sometimes, I wish I was an only child. No siblings, just me and my parents. My friends never understand, they don't have bigger sisters or brothers who interfere with them all the time. It's really getting me on my nerves.

Like yesterday, I had a hard time concentrating on my school work. My head really hurt and besides, everyone kept staring at me.

"What!? Look to your work instead of me!"

We are going to film our new cover today. I really don't have the strength to sing but I know the girls would get disappointed otherwise. Everyone else was already finished, I was the only one left in the room. I need to change clothes for the video. We always pick one color or tone, this time it was blue. I put on a really basic and simple outfit, black shorts with a blue top.

After I was finished in my room I closed the door and walked to the stairs. My sight was kind of blurry and I felt as if someone was hitting me with a hammer. I saw the girls sitting in the living room.

"Just about time, Dani. We were supposed to start half an hour ago." Christina said.

"Well, she is here now." Katherine said to Christina, then she turned to me, looking slightly worried.

"Dani, I want you to go to bed as soon as we are finished. You look like a ghost."

I wanted to open my mouth to respond, but I couldn't. Instead I felt my knees bend and I collapsed on the ground. I heard footsteps coming closer but I didn't see who it was. My eyelids were very heavy. Someone was shouting something, I couldn't make up the words. I felt hands around my shoulders and someone lifting me up.

It felt as if I was drowning in the sea. I need to swim up, to the familiar voices of my sisters which grew further away every second.

I didn't black out. Instead I slowly entered another world, still hearing and feeling the presence of my sisters.