Chapter 7

By the time I had woken up both Henry and Ashton had left. I let out Purrloin and Eevee.

Pearl jumped into my arms. Her soft brown fur warmed up my arms.

Meanwhile Purrloin glared at me angry I had not let her out of her Pokeball. I rubbed her behind the ear and showed her a berry I had found the day before in the field

It was a Iapapa berry. It looked like a beaker except it was tan. The bottom was orange and it had orange dots.

I cut it into three pieces. I gave one to each and the ate the last one.

Pearl and I instantly spitted it out. If was super sour.

Purrloin, however enjoyed it and smiled happily. She licked my hand and went to explore.

"I'll find you a berry later today."I said to Pearl picking her up.

I took her over to the coach and sat down. I held her close to me flipping through the channels.

I stopped when I saw an Eevee on the tv.

The commercial showed lots of Eevees cramped into a tiny cage.

"Hi, I'm Elena and I work at EPO. Eevee Protection Organization. Eevees were the designer Pokemon. Everyone started to breed them. Eventually there was an overpopulation of Eevees.,"she said

"This is Diamond."she said showing a tiny Eevee. It's eyes sparkled and it was adorable.

"She was abandoned after she had been beatened. Adopt an Eevee today."she finished

I turned the tv off cause I was suddenly depressed. It made me want to go adopt all of the Eevees. I kissed Pearls head.

She jumped out of my arms. I got up off the couch and slipped on some of my shoes.

I whistled and both of Pokemon came running towards me.

I opened door and they both chased each other out. I turned off the lights and shut the door on my way out.

My Pokemon and I rode the elevator and went outside.

"So I need to find a job,"I said to both my Pokemon. They both nodded to me and we started to look.

After a while I gave up.

"No one is hiring,"I sighed both Pokemon nodded.

I started to walk toward the academy but I stopped In front of a building. It had a fence around it and it was made of wood. A sign was beside the door it said help wanted. I returned both Pearl and Purrloin

I approached the building and knocked on the door.

A girl with dark black straight haired opened it. She smiled at me friendly. Her electric yellow eyes we comforting. I instantly thought that this girl was very pretty

"Hi, I saw the help wanted sign and I need a job so I was wondering if I could get an interview."I said politely to her.

She welcomed me In and went to get her mother.

She returned with a woman that looked like an older version of her.

"Hi I'm Jacob,"I greeted her.

"Hello, my name is Tabitha Jewl and this is my daughter Abby."she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you,"I smiled

"So this job requires you to enjoy Pokemon."Ms.Jewl said

"That's perfect! I love Pokemon!"I exclaimed