Part 2

Darkness was around the room... Riddhima was sitting near the windowsill looking outside the dark sky without blinking her eyes... Tears were continuously falling from her eyes as she remember those moments she share with Akash...

From the first meeting to the very last day of Akash life... As she remember the last day, shiver run down in her spine... Riddhima close her eyes as the flashback of the day play in front her eyes as it just happen that very moment... Its been a week after Akash death but still she wasn't able to forget that moment...

FLASHBACK START

Riddhima was sitting lifelessly near Akash body, as it was cover with white cloth up to his neck... Riddhima was wearing plain white saree as her hair was left open as a mess, dark circles under her beautiful eyes which was bloodshot red due to all the crying...

People were sitting around her but she didn't move from her spot as she sits staring her husband lifeless body lying in front of her...

Not far away from her, Ananya was sitting crying and shouting because of the lost in her life... Aradhana was trying to calm her down as people were around them as they had come to see Akash for the last time...

'Mujhe pata ta... Mujhe pata ta yeh ladki humhe kahin ka nehi chodengi...

Khud ke paas ma baap nehi hai aur humhare zindagi main aakhe meri bacche koh bhi cheenia...

Maine hamesha se hi Akash se kaha tha yeh... she is bad luck for us...

Lekin Akash ne humhare baat kabhi nehi maanni...' Ananya keep saying...

'Behenji, aisa nehi kehte...

Tumhe apne bete koh khoya hai toh woh bhi apne pati koh khoya hai...

Dekho kaise chup chaap beite hai... Ek minute tak apne pati se nazar nehi hataya usne...' One of the lady said...

'Na tik se ro rahi hai na kuch kehti hai... Na kissi ke baat ka jawab deti hai...' Another lady said...

'Ab kiya jawab denge woh... Mere bhai koh toh cheenli...

Wohi toh chaahte hai woh... Humhare ghar main aakhe pehle bhaiyya koh humse dur kardi...

Kitna koshish lekin phir bhi bhaiyya humhare saat acche se behave karte hai toh use dekha nehi gaye... Dekho ab kiya kardiya yeh ladki ne...' Aradhana said...

Riddhima can hear everything they were saying, but she didn't bother to say anything in reply and sit in the spot where she had been sitting from hours... Armaan who was busy doing the last preparation came to hear how his mother and sister was blaming Riddhima for Akash death...

Armaan knows now it was his responsible that to take care of Riddhima and his brother unborn child... Armaan remember the day Akash left taking promise from him saying he had to take care of Riddhima until he come back...

Now as Akash wasn't in this world and Armaan knows there isn't anywhere Riddhima can go after leaving this house, he thinks he will do this much for his brother... It was his last wish and how much problem he has to face for this, he was willing to take... Also he knows only his child was left in this world that would be a remind of him...

It was time, time to say goodbye to Akash... Everyone was getting ready to take him out from the house... To let him rest in peace by saying the last goodbye...

When they were carrying him out from the house, Riddhima who was sitting without moving from last few hours got hold of him and ask them not to take him away from her... Armaan who was holding one side of the carriage ask someone to hold it for him as he move to Riddhima...