Part 3

Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in the marriage court to register their marriage... Neither of them wants to go through all the ritual and functions, as it was Riddhima's second marriage... Armaan wasn't happy the fact that how his mother make him agree to this marriage forcefully...

So he agree to get married but in court only knowing Riddhima will also not want to make a huge matter of it...

From the moment Ananya said she wants Armaan and Riddhima to get married, Armaan behavior towards Riddhima had started to change... Ananya make Riddhima move to Armaan room after their marriage and Armaan was not comfortable about Riddhima present in his room...

Armaan didn't talk to Riddhima whole this time and neither Riddhima say anything knowing he was furious... Not on Riddhima but to his luck which wasn't on his favor...

Armaan was wondering why haven't his fiance called him from the past days... He thought he would react knowing he was getting married to Riddhima, but to his surprise, she didn't call him...

Armaan tell Ananya, he would be calling Simran and inform her about his marriage being fixed with Riddhima... But Ananya said she had already inform her family and they don't have an objection about it... Armaan was wondering then why not Simran call him to asked if it was true or not...

Simarn is a fashion designer and she had been out of country to complete her internship with one of the most famous designer in Paris... Armaan was happy for her and glad that he would get sometimes ot think about his relation with Simran as it was force by Ananya...

Armaan somehow like Simran nature and he was glad that she wasn't like other girls who will go drooling all over him forcing herself on him...

THREE DAYS AFTER ARMAAN RIDDHIMA MARRIAGE

Riddhima was having pain in her stomach and she was sitting on the bed holding where the pain was... Armaan who saw Riddhima being in pain went to get medicine for her... However he was angry and upset with him, he always makes sure Riddhima take medicine and food on time...

After marraige, Armaan didn't stop Riddhima for going to work as he knows that was the only reason that Riddhima feels happy now a days... Also Armaan didn't see any reason to stop her working when she is so much liking the work...

Riddhima was sitting on the bed holding her stomach with her eyes tight as the pain gets increase... She was feeling so much scared due to this sudden pain...

'Riddhima... yeh log dawai...

Isse tumhara yeh pain kam hoga... Maine doctor se baat karli hai woh ek ghante baad tumhari check up ke liyeh aajaengi...' Armaan said forwarding medicine and water...

Riddhima didn't move or took the medicine and feeling she was in so much pain, Armaan sit infront of her on his knee... Armaan look at her face and for a second he was lost in her...

For the first time from months, Armaan was closely looking at Riddhima... She was looking so beautiful as she sit closing her eyes shut and bitting her lower lips to control the pain...

Some hairs were falling over her forehead hiding her face and she was clicking her one hand on her stomach and other hand on the bedsheet...

Unknowingly, Armaan hand move towards her face putting the hairs behind her ears... Riddhima open her eyes to meet her eyes with Armaan and Armaan forwards his hand showing her the medicine... Riddhima put her hand on Armaan hand to take the medicine but again the pain got increase and Riddhima bend down in result her head touch Armaan shoulder...