Brief History of Forbidden City

Forbidden City is just a boundary of the City Rondalia (Ron-da-liya) and City Cronia. Other cities are named as Cirquestra (Sir-kes-tra) and Ringera (Ring-e-ra). Those cities came from countless fusion of words that exhibits a 'circle' because the whole land is circular in shape. There is a train that travels in the whole circumference of the land which is used for exporting loads of food, minerals and cloths. Cronia is the most powerful of all the cities making them the richest having different minerals used for the construction their city. Cirquestra City is responsible for planting different kinds of crops and farming animals for meat, they are the called as independent city because of their simplicity in life. Next is the City of Ringera which is the production of different kinds of cloth that are used in different life purposes. The population is quite small because of small amount of payment due to unneeded cargos of cloth. The City of Rondalia generates the water source and electricity for the whole land. The location of the city Rondalia was just behind the constantly moving stream of large water that can be used to produce electricity. Lastly is the Forbidden City, from the word itself, means that it is a city made without any permission. Forbidden City is the poorest of them all. They do not have anything to produce. Instead, they forbiddingly take something from other cities in order live. They made a City within a boundary to stop the dictatorial City of Cronia. Now, the only way for them to achieve their goals is to implant their project of classifying the citizens called Forbidden Class. They have coloured marks to distinguish them from one another. Violet represents The Royalty to the King, Red is for The Protection of the Queen, Blue maintains Peace in the City, Green marked ones are the Thinkers of the City and lastly, Yellow is the Cure of the City. They classified them to make them organized during the battle.

"We may be the poorest but we make ways to be the strongest." -Yuka of the Royalty to the King