Chapter 1

Firefurs P.O.V
I woke up and dragged myself out of the Warriors den. "How are you this morning?" I asked dust wind.
"Good!" Dust wind replied to me.
"Want to go hunting today?" I asked dust wind, the beautiful white she-cat.
"Sure!" Dust wind said and smiled.
I nodded and padded to the nursery. "Hey ice pelt and Delhi claw!" I said cheerfully.
"Hello!" Ice pelt purred, licking leaf kit.
"Greetings" delhiclaw purred, and dipped her head.
I purred and padded out. I ran toward dust wind. "Want to hunt now?" I asked eagerly.
"Of course!" Dust wind purred, and walked with me to the gorse tunnel.
A shadow flowed over us. It was the leader, dust winds father!
"Hello, patch star" I mewed, and dipped my head respectfully.
"Hello, fire fur and dust wind" said the big, broad leader.
"Hello, patch star! Me and fire fur are going hunting!" Dust wind purred to patch star.
"Ok, bring back plenty of prey" patch star told me and dust wind.
Dust winds P.O.V
"Ok! We will!" I purred, and fire fur padded out the gorse tunnel beside me.
"So, were will we hunt?" Fire fur asked.
"Hmmmmm....... Sunning River? There's always prey over there!" I mewed, and padded up the glowing path to sunning River.
"Good idea!" Fire fur said, padding up behind me.
I smelt a mouse near by. My jaws started to water and I went in a hunters crouch. I seen the mouse chewing a seed, and I sprang on it, and killed it in a big, sharp slash on the back.
"Nice catch!" I heard fire fur cheer.
"Thanks" I purred.
Patch stars P.O.V (back at camp)
"I wonder when they will get back... I'm hungry" I moaned. "And there's only a mouse or two left" I added.
I padded out in the clearing, and padded to the medicine cats den. "Good day, clover tail" I greeted the med cat.
"Hello, patch star" clover tail mewed respectfully.
I nodded and walked out.
Fire furs P.O.V
I caught a mouse and a fish. Dust wind caught a shrew, 2 mice, and a rabbit.
"I think we hunted good! Maybe we should head back to camp?" I suggested.
"Good idea, let's go" dust wind led the way back to camp. We dropped our prey off to the FKP and I brang patch star a mouse.
"Here's a mouse I brought for you" I mewed, giving patch star the mouse.
"About time" patch star growled, and chomped down the mouse, and 3 big bites.
I backed out of the den and turned around, I realized my muzzle was touching dust winds by accident.
"O-oops!" I purred, backing up.
"That's ok" dust wind purred, and nuzzled me.
I smiled. "Let's go to the sunning patch and eat" I suggested.
Dust wind nuzzled me once more and nodded. "I am hungry, I feel like I haven't eaten in moons!" Dust wind laughed.
I laughed and we padded to the FKP. I chose a mouse and dust wind got a rabbit. We ate our prey at the sunning patch and relaxed there.