Chapter 21 SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF U DONT LIKE SEX SCENES

WARNING.! SEXUAL CONTENT.! NOT RECOMENDED FOR YOUNGER READERS.!
-Drea

Dena's POV
It's so intense. I love him so much, I know I want to loose my V-Card to him. Its just so special to me. My virginity is like my flower. Once u crush it there's no going back. But I want this. I'm doing it. Me and kian are ready for- "Are you sure your ready babe.?" Kian interrupted my train of thought. "Yah baby, I'm positive" I replied. "OK" he said happily. He kissed my neck, he slowly started sucking making sure to leave a mark. I moaned lightly but quietly. He slowly went down and kissed my chest. He sat me up and pulled off my shirt. I un-snapped my bra. He lay me back down and pulled my bra off. He leaned in and kissed me sexually but romantically. He unbuttoned his pants and I pulled forward rolling on top of him. I pulled his underwear down and started pleasureing him. He moaned in delight.This continued for about ten minutes when he rolled me over on the edge of the bed and leaned me over. He started gentle not wanted to hurt me shoving his big warm dick in my pussy. After a pleased moan and a nod from me he went all the way in and pulled out and all the way in again. He repeated this for about twenty minutes gradually getting faster. He purposely let out inside me. We were trying for a baby. Kian really wanted a baby to so I knew he wouldn't leave me if I get pregnant. I moaned in delight. We rolled over and lay on the bed. We cuddled on the bed for a few hours and watched Netflix. Kian got a condom from the desk drawer and put it on and started masturbating in front of me. I loved watching him do it. After cumming in the condom twice he cut a small hole in the bottom and squirted the cum in my mouth. I moaned and kian threw the condom in the trash by the bedroom door. "Just in case they don't like the pregnancy, we can say it was an accident" he said smiring. I pulled him on top of me and kissed him and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

Sowwy if it was to detailed. I like the kinky stuff

-Drea