Chapter 23

WARNING.! THE FOLLOWING STORY INCLUDES SEXUAL CONTENT NOT RECOMENDED FOR YOUNGER READERS.
-Drea
Molly's POV
"I'm ready.." I said to JC. "Are you sure.? U don't have to-" (cut off) "Positive" I say reassuringly. "OK" he says smirkingly. He doesn't hesitate to untie his palm tree gym shorts and pull them off. I laugh and in buckle my bra keeping my shirt on. He starts at my thighs and slowly kisses up my legs. When he gets to my chest he pulls my shirt up only to my bra line and kisses my stomach. He slowly reaches for my bra and waits for a nod from me. He gently pulls off my bra and pulls my shirt over my head. He kisses my nipples and starts sucking. I moan loudly and he covers my mouth and continues. I like having my mouth covered. I don't know why. He goes up more and kisses my neck. He then goes down to my shorts and pulls them down. He plays with me through my underwear with one hand and jacks off with the other. Watching him jack made me hornier. He slowly stuck his hard fat dick in my tight virgin vagina slipping away my v-card. I screamed while he covered my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I got more and more into it. He accidentally cummed inside me and I screamed. "FUCK.!" He yelled. "Babe chill its ok" I reassured him. "O-ok.." He continued pumping in and out and I grabbed the sheets and clenched my fists. Real pleasure.

If this was ur written porn your welcome. Lol if u didn't like it sowwy. Love u my Cloudies.
-Drea